“Ms”
other travellers have booked this property
The private, domed spa wing invites you to enjoy the hot tub, sauna, steam shower and lounge area!
Spa Retreat surrounded by natural beauty, delightful seclusion.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Spa Retreat surrounded by natural beauty, delightful seclusion.
The billiards table and game table offer some additional fun in the apartment!
Full granite kitchen has stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave.
Very large master bedroom with eclectic mix of antiques.
Large living room
Spa Room with hot tub, sauna, steam shower, lounge
Living Room and Kitchen Area
View from granite kitchen
Granite Kitchen
Game Table and Pool Table areas behind sofa area.
Large Bedroom with California King size bed
Bathroom #1
Board games and children's books
Bathroom #2 in the Spa Wing
House front, showing circular and side driveways
Guest gate, private, secure parking place, and apartment entrance
20x40 in-ground pool for use during summer months
Inside the dry sauna
Seating area in spa wing
Lounging in the spa wing
Looking through the dome of the spa wing
The hot tub in the spa wing is ready for you!
Interior of the spa wing
Aquarium art in the spa wing
Two extra beds can be set up, if needed, anywhere you like.
Springtime in Atlanta!
Bathroom
2nd bathroom in the spa wing
Wet bar in the spa wing
Bathroom in the apartment
Large steam shower in the spa wing
Glass entrance hall between apartment and spa wing
Spa wing showing elevated hot tub, stained glass window, sauna, steam shower, lounge area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Laura I
“Ms”
Reviewed 23 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I booked this lovely apartment to experience short getaway away with my adult daughter who lives at a nearby Air Force Base and my youngest son.
When we entered we were met with a lovely kitchenette which was directly across from beautiful glass doors that entered into a spacious jacuzzi area. Then as you walk towards the back of the apartment will find a spacious living room area with an extra large high-def television and beautiful fireplace. Adjacent to the living room there is a beautiful billiard table which my son enjoyed immensely. And last but not least there is a large bedroom with a king size bed.
So if you like vacationing in a spacious area with a jacuzzi and parking that's right at the front door I would say this place is for you. My only regret is that it wasn't summertime so unfortunately I was not able to enjoy the swimming pool.
Satisfied customer
P.S. most restaurants and entertainment are a short drive away!!

Palmer201...
Landover, Maryland
“Perfect couples getaway”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The location was great in Midtown, just minutes from downtown Atlanta. This 1 bedroom Apt is quite spacious with an indoor hot tub, sauna, steam room and outdoor pool. Gated and closed property surrounded by trees gives you great privacy. The owner Mrs. Sylvia was outstanding, I asked for roses and a bottle of wine to surprise my wife with and as soon as we opened the door there it was front and center. Wonderful winter vacation and we will definitely visit again.

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
20 Feb 2018
Thank you, Michael!
Charlotte
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

TeranceTB...
“Gorgeous neighborhood, beautiful home, wonderful host”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This is the first time we've rented outside of a named hotel. I honestly don't know if I can ever stay at a hotel again.

This property is located in a beautiful neighborhood. The apartment is attached to a very beautiful home. The apartment has it's own driveway, it's own entrance, it's own private remote gate and it leads directly to the spa wing via one door.

My girlfriend and I were absolutely blown away. On this trip, when we went out to enjoy the Aquarium and the Zoo, we absolutely could not wait to get back to this home, relax and get rested for the next day.

There are board games, card games, a pool table, a game table and a big screen TV with surround sound, a wonderful collection of novels. Not to mention the spa wing with a hot tub and a sauna. They provided a booklet with instructions to operate everything. It also includes local favorite restaurants and we took them up on the offer for an Italian restaurant Bambinelli's, if I remember correctly.

With that said, you get a lot for your money when renting this apartment. It isn't a small place jammed with all of these things, you can enjoy everything provided with ease and if you just want something to stay, nothing will be in your way.

It's located right off the interstate, it took us no more than 30 minutes to arrive at all of our destinations including the Zoo, the Aquarium, the Lenox mall and a few restaurants throughout Atlanta.

We really really enjoyed our stay. It was chilly when we went, but when the temperature dropped the owner texted us to remind us about the heater in the unit and/or that she can adjust the main temperature. We didn't get to talk much but she provided us with all the information we needed and checked in to make sure everything was going well!

I highly recommend staying here if you want a quiet, private and scenic getaway. It's starting to become tradition for my family to visit the Georgia Aquarium almost annually, I hope to stay here again.

P.S. The pillows were amazing. My gf and I slept so good, when we arrived home and woke up the next day with headaches, we realized we needed new pillows. We bought new pillows that same week. They are not the same, not even close. If you see this, please tell me your secret!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and setting
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing