Underground Atlanta - CLOSED

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Although Underground Atlanta is just getting started, it is already a vibrant and exciting place. It will be a mix of shops, eateries, and entertainment venues appealing to all ages, with elevators to every level. We will look forward to returning when all is done, to sample more of it's eclectic nature.

Date of experience: September 2017
3  Thank fraidellf2015
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Underground is closed. I have no idea if it will re-open. This is in a bad area of town. There were many obvious homeless people camping out on the sidewalks. They attempted to beg for money. I would not recommend going there if you have a choice. It seems dangerous.

Date of experience: August 2018
10  Thank Leigh M
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Well its been a few years since Ive visitied this place, it was full of businesses! Nice nail and tattoo shop and plemty of places to shop from.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2018

One of the spots we hit when we're at the GWCC & Aquarium. Always can find something to do or buy when there.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Y7417OVsams
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I went to Georgia State. I rode MARTA and got off at FivevPoints daily. I'm fairly comfortable in a urban environment. I made a mistake by even thinking I could enjoy and share memories of this place with my family. The city should be ashamed. They focused on Centinnial Park and just let this area go. It's not clean, not safe, and there is nothing to see here but homeless and street criminals and young hand wannabes. Stay away until Atlanta cares about this area again.

Date of experience: May 2018