For us, and in no order, the 'gems' were:
1. The roof terrace-vast, near all-round views, the equipment.
2. The pool-a luxury after a hot walk in the hills.
3. The conversion building work-all mod cons but not 'modernised'. Still a traditional town house.
4. The location-a little walk from the town centre, but just across the road from the countryside.
5. Alora-a traditional, typical Spanish town
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|