All reviews quiet environment place to stay front desk brandon repair
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second time staying at a woodspring hotel chain. It was a very pleasant stay and not far from the mall and other stores. The downside is that the weekly prices are not set and can be very expensive. Overall it was a pleasant stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Manassas_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Brianna,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Our family needed to recharge after a loooong Road trip. The WoodSpring suites was in a very convenient location off the highway. The room was very comfortable and plenty of room even with the kids. Staff was very professional and courteous. And the rate was unbeatable for the quality. Would recommend for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manassas_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Woodspring Suites during your travels, we appreciate your business and review. I am pleased to hear the friendly customer service, unbeatable rates and more met your needs and expectations. It was a pleasure having you stay here and we hope to welcome you again next time you are in town.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I travel a lot, and for someone who stays in a lot of hotels, the quality of the staff makes a big difference. Everyone was super friendly and accommodating; it makes being on the road so much more enjoyable! The kitchenette is a nice touch, and there are also other options for carryout/delivery in the neighborhood. I'll definitely be back next time I stay in the area!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Jason,

Thank you for choosing our Woodspring Suites as your place to stay while in town. With a spirit to serve we take great pride in offering our guests a welcoming place to stay and delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay. We appreciate you sharing your stay with us. Thank you again for your business and feedback.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Very clean and entire staff were always there to answer any questions. I would say they were there to fix any problems but I had no problems. I will definitely be stopping by again.
Thanks for everything!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

James,

We would like to thank you for being our guests and taking the time to share your recent experience. Our goal is to provide a relaxing, friendly environment where our guests feel at home; we are delighted to see we have done that and exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I was passing through the area on a drive from Florida to New Hampshire and was getting tired. I was able to easily make a reservation from my phone before I got there. Clean, quiet, and easy to get in and out of. Nice rooms. Exactly what I needed to recharge. Not overly expensive. Not a destination hotel but leaps and bounds over a motel. There are places to eat around here, but the kitchenette made it so I could run out to a store and make myself a meal for cheaper alternative. The free wifi worked great and I was able to stream my Netflix!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Manassas_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Matthew,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I am pleased to hear our staff and myself were able to exceed your expectations. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. We look forward to accommodating your stay in the future.