“Great Dive Center with very experienced and friendly staff”

Octopus Garden Diving Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Divingcenter
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Perfekt location with own jetty. Very experienced staff. Most with more Thank 1000`s Dives each. Highest SSI rank in Malta. No reason not to chose Octopus When in Malta.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"malta"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Did 7 very good dives at Octopus Garden incl a training course. Great variety of dive spots but most important very friendly and super professional instructor. Felt really safe and comfortable diving with Jürgen Hinsen. The equipment worked well and was of great standard. The experience significantly improved by diving skills.
//Lars

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I dove with this diveschool and loved the whole experience.
They explained the options very clear, the price was fine and the equipment was spotless.

Highly recommend this venue for some nice dives.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

We went for 2 dives with this dive centre yesterday - it is extremely well run with highly trained and friendly staff. They are German staff who speak excellent English. They took us to 2 fantastic sites, one patrol boat wreck, the second was a cave on Comino. We had a great day and would definitely recommend Octopus Garden in St Paul's Bay

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

This was my first ever scubadiving experience and it was great.
I did the 'try dive' with my boyfriend who had some previous experience.
After a short talk we each jumped into the bay and when we were ready went under to scubadive.
We saw fish and squid and different small wrecks. We played frisby under the water also.

Overall it was great for getting used to scubadiving and the instructors made you feel very confident.
When I go back to scubadiving I would like to try a route where I could see more animals under water!!

1  Thank Sophie18H