We went here and found it to be great! There was a welcome pack of essentials waiting when we got there, which was a godsend. I payed for it next morning, but great to just arrive and have a cup of tea. The staff were friendly and cheerful, the balcony was great for chilling out on and relaxing in the sun. We enjoyed the indoor pool and outdoor pool. Staff at reception very helpful and the shop where is very good. We went for walks and the beach is good for fishing. We found the bus fares very cheap and easy to se. On one day we went all round Malta in one day. Valletta is a must see place, especially carnival time. Egg box Church worth a look and massalox I think it's called, is a wonderful fishing village, we did not get round to visiting Gozo but worth a look. I love Malta, it's a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Azzurro. The Porto Aparthotel, a family run Aparthotel in Xemxija Bay, is prominently situated overlooking the picturesque St.Paul's Bay with breathtaking views of the Maltese countryside. The resort apartments and hotel rooms are stylish and comfortable and provide a luxurious base for a truly relaxing holiday. The main towns nearby are Mellieha, St Pauls Bay and the tourist resort of Bugibba. The sandy beaches of Golden Sands and Mellieha Bay are less than 3 kilometers away. The hotel's apartments are stylish and comfortable and provide a luxurious base for a truly relaxing holiday. All the apartments have a bathroom or shower en suite, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen complete with a microwave oven, television, safety deposit box and direct dial telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Porto Azzurro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Azzurro Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Porto Azzurro St Pauls Bay