All reviewsinfinity poolcourtesy busvecchia napolistunning hotelthe general managersteam roomgarden viewlobby barevening buffetrooms are lovelyst juliansmyoka sparooms are largegreat facilitiesweekend breakspecial thanksvery pleasant stay
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Very clean rooms, great sea view, delicious breakfast and friendly staff, they were very helpful answered all our questions, we had limited time and we wanted to make the maximum out of it, they advised us were to go and what to do (Mr Reda). We had a great time.

Room Tip: We had a great sea view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Muhanad Hamdan A
Reviewed 10 May 2018

What was wrong: Staff from reception + management + hotel policy?

Problem: Really loud music played in the room over us until late night (as on disco), it lasted two nights. On third night, we were replaced with a child in other room: Room was much worse than the previous one.
By the way, guy above with a loud music just stayed in his room and continue to enjoy his vacation.
So if somebody disturbed other guests , it's Ok for this hotel.
And there was no compliment and no offer (or discount, or some complimentary drink or whatever what), absolutely NOTHING to improve the situation.
And that's all for your money ;) "Wonderfull"!

Staff have no idea how to reslove such issues.
Dislike for hotel and no recommendation from our side to Salini.
Plus looks like they're not for family oriented, maybe for Single teenagers

Room Tip: Just think twice before you choose this hotel: it's quite expensive but service is awful.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Светлана М
Malcolm John B, General Manager at Salini Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Good afternoon,

First of all I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Is it possible to give me more information, such as room number and arrival date so I can investigate further. My e-mail address is mbuhagiar@saliniresort.com.

regards

Malcolm Buhagiar
Director Operations
Salini Resort

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this resort from Apr 30 to May 4. The view is magnificent, location is also good if u have rented a car. The downsides are the staffs and amenities... the staffs seems very disoriented and untrained and they do not accurate knowledges of their hotel offerings, almost all questions I asked they cannot give affirmative answers. I asked where the vending machine was, staff A told me it’s on the 6/F, staff B told me it’s on 2, 3 and 5F, and staff C told me it’s on 4F (correct one)... I walked like a fool because of their wrong information. Another very big issue we encountered during our stay - we came back to hotel at around 5pm one day and found the room door unlocked, everyone could have just pushed the door to enter. Called to info front desk of the incident - the woman was slow to action and unapologetic...luckily nothing went missing. For hotel amenities, bring ur own tooth brush, paste, comb, because they do not offer any of these (small issues, just annoying if you happen to forget)... and aircon turns off at night by itself. Housekeeping staff would knock-knock then she opened the door with her card and entered, very not well-trained.. another annoying thing is you cannot lock the room door from the inside. The sense of privacy and security is very low.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank genista217
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

A wonderful hotel with excellent views because it is on a little bit of a slope.
The rooms are clean and spacious. I traveled alone and was given a giant king sized bed.
The hotel look exactly like the pictures and just can’t fault it. Staff are welcoming and friendly. I would recommend

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
7  Thank lexnunu
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Salini Resort is perfect hotel, rooms are very clean and large, staff is very friendly and professional, food was very tasty... View see from the pool is fantastic... My husband have a birthday there, and they make him a birthday cake in restaurant ! We will hopefully return... I recommend this hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family