1,106 results
All reviews wild duck deck chairs aqua gym pasta waiter service evening entertainment main restaurant sun loungers jacuzzi bath second row lovely holiday car hire sardatur holidays relaxing break town square sandy beach wooden bridge
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very clean. Nice and friendly staff, very good food. I stayed at Hotel mare Pineta and I enjoyed the quietness of the place. The beach is OK and is there, a few tenths of meters by the hotel. Espresso was also good!:)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank mihaigligan
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a few nights as part of a tour of the island so only really used as a base.
Reception on arrival was efficient. We were allocated a big room in one of the guest blocks. The first impression was good but on closer inspection all was not right. The bathroom door when opened crashed into the toilet pan. The hand towels in the bathroom were pillowcases. The water from the taps was brown and this problem was never resolved by the time we left. A shelf in the wardrobe was broken but never caused us a problem. The safe was incedibly small with not enough room for my camera.
The resaurant looked impressive but the service was appauling. Due to the long wait between courses the food was past its' best. The buffet bar was picked clean in no time when it was replenished so if you never got to it quick enough your choice was very limited.
As this was holiday centre it is fairly remote but there is a public bus service from just outside the hotel and a camp site next door. I mention the camp site as I visited it for refreshments and they were a lot cheaper than the hotel.
The beach and facilities on it were good.
The complex is built on a site that was previously a marsh that was infested with mosquitoes. Although the marsh is now gone there never seemed to be a shortage of mozzies. My advice is to take plenty of repelent and afterbite cream.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dunworkin69
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I have been there for the conference"SPT 2018" that held from June 3 to 10, 2018. I was completely unsatisfied by the fact that the quality of wi-fi and mobile phone connection was too slow, of terrible quality; almost un-existing. Inside the room there was no connection at all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gabriella P
Reviewed 5 June 2018

My wife and I stayed at the hotel in May 2018. We had originally booked their sister hotel Mare Pineta, but for some unknown reason we were put up in this hotel. Maybe it was the start of their holiday season, and the hotel was not yet geared up for the holiday season at the time. The room, we had was basic, with just a few drinks as a mini bar. Ther was a kettle provided, but no tea/coffee. I could not understand the logic of providing the kettle but no tea/coffee and also no snacks in the mini bar. The food was average, and especially if you are a vegetarian. The only plus point I thought was the beautiful beach. It would suit holidayers who want nothing but the beach. The waiters/staff of the were exceptional and they really make your stay enjoyable and realxing.

Room Tip: Rooms near the reception are near to the beach
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was in this hotel for an international conference in May 2018. I was in the same hotel also in July 2009 but for vacations. As far as vacations are concerned, I found everything reasonably good. The food is good, the rooms are decent (although they can make an effort with better furnitures and amenities), good swimming pool, and in July 2009 they also had a lot of different types of activities, including entertainment. However, the Internet access in this hotel is very lousy and far from acceptable for a business meeting or a conference. Most of the time, the Internet access does not work or it too slow. To make things worse, Internet access is even worse in rooms (I checked with several dozen other participants and it was not only the case in my room) and because the meeting rooms are in the basement, there is either no or very little 3G connection. So, I definitely do not recommend this hotel for conferences and business meetings, unless it is for events that do not require Internet access. Also, in large conferences, they put all lunch and dinners in a common area in form of a buffet and the quality of the food becomes much worse than when compared to the dining room for regular guests.

Room Tip: There are some rooms by the beach which seem better. Avoid rooms next to the parking.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business