All reviews wine bar restaurant recommendations small town beaches mountains
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This hotel was recommended by a friend and it was great. Very accommodating staff via email and in person. Antoniette spoke fluent English and was most informative about the hotel facilities and restaurant recommendations.
Our bedroom looked out over the distinctive mountains and was comfortable and had tea making facilities too.
Breakfast was extensive and set you up for checking out magnificent beaches and imposing mountains.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I had booked a "classic"room which appeared from the price to be a level up from their standard ones. However no 9 was very small with a tiny bathroom but more importantly a shower so small it was claustrophobic. Staff were all pleasant and helpful, we did not complain about the room as I had showed my print out saying we had a classic room so assumed this was what we were given. Breakfast was well stocked with choice of items although a high proportion was very sugar based, home baked looking, very attractive but something for an occasional treat not breakfast every day in my opinion, although I did manage to find enough things I could eat.

Room tip: Avoid no 9 if you don't want a very restricted shower, no idea what others like
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

A lovely hotel right in the centre of San Pantaleo perfectly situated for visiting the Costa Smeralda and even nicer beaches close by - Porta Rotunda beaches were our favourite. We chose a classic bedroom which was a good size, simply but beautifully furnished. The staff are super friendly and gave us excellent advice on beaches, restaurants etc. The hotel restaurant was very good but not quite the lively atmosphere of nearby restaurants. The one criticism we had was that at breakfast you were only allowed one small cup of coffee - if you wanted more you had to pay for it! This is a ridiculous rule that makes the hotel look mean and inhospitable which in the very other respect it isn't.

Room tip: Worth paying more for a Classic room - rooms at the back are quieter.
Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 22 June 2017

What a lovely experience! This is the first review I've left for any hotel but I wanted to say thank you to the staff there who made our stay an absolute pleasure from start to finish. There's really nothing to fault here: the room was v comfortable, the breakfasts were delicious and the staff are some of the most friendly, attentive and efficient that I've ever met. I would also highly recommend the adjoining restaurant. It might be slightly more expensive than some of the others in the town but stands head and shoulders above them in terms of quality. It was outstanding. Oh, to be back by the pool again....!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful stay in Hotel Saint Andrea at San Pantaleo.
The atmosphere in this hotel is familiar and cozy and everything is really beautiful decorated. The hotel is small what makes is easy to find a quiet spot. The breakfast and brunch ( the last thing is twice a week) are absolutely fabulous. A rich choice of fresh and tasteful food.
The room is also beautiful decorated, clean and comfortable with air conditioning, a very good shower, mini bar and great big bed for 2 persons.
San Pataleo is a very nice little village with a lively square, restaurants and shops. A few times a week their is a market also.
In short: highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2016