“Great spot at the seaside ”

Il Vecchio e il Mare
Ranked #56 of 285 Restaurants in Trani
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Beatiful restaurant/bar where to go in spring or summer to enjoy good cocktails and seafood with a great view. Very close to the city centre.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We went to this amazing restaurant with our Italian friends who live in Trani. It is a place by the sea (literally! You can go for a swim right there) that offered a one sitting pre-fix menu. We had wine and water in abundance and a 5 course meal for a fair price.
It was also the day marking the beginning of Ferragosto, so, after dinner, we partied all night long with a fantastic DJ. It was the ultimate Ferragosto experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Probably the best kept secret in Trani. Great spot for swimming in the sea, to have lunch or dinner. The aperol spritz is fantastic.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I reserved the privee area for a dinner with colleagues on a weekday. I had Insalata di mare and Salmon Tataki plus a few cocktails. Everything was great. The music and the atmosphere were really amazing and after midnight we also danced under the stars. Overall a great experience. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

In my stay in Trani I found out about this place. If you see this place in the morning look like an ordinary place but in the night is turning in a superb location with a nice music
In a nice warm summer night this is the best location in Trani
I did enjoy their wine list and their panini
All staff are friendly
For sure I will visit this place next time I will visit Trani
Only one bad thing I have to say about il vecchio e il mare and is about the toilet
You can let women use a male toilet!!
That is insane!!
I hope you will fix this problem
Thanks ciao