All reviews front desk full size fridge kitchen area sofa bed kendall mit small kitchen laundry room kendall station breakfast was included an extended stay minute walk yogurt parking garage longfellow bridge visiting mit wonderful stay suite
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel great location nice free breakfast. Best part though was the helpful friendly staff . Rooms were nice and clean great little kitchen in room good WiFi. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Good places to eat nearby

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Perfect location just outside of MIT and central to all the businesses in Cambridge. Great eats very near by and very helpful staff. Great suites, very clean and useful. The breakfast is your basic (scrambled eggs and muffins) but fills the hole..

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RI-Cambridge-GM, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear crowley45066,

I am always very appreciative when our guests take the time to let us know about their stay. Thank you for choosing our Hotel and for your comments here on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know that our location in Kendall Square was convenient for you.

This neighborhood continues to blossom with world-renowned businesses and dozens of restaurants to support our bustling community. I shared your post with our team this morning at our daily meeting to recognize all of the staff, especially Housekeeping, who strive to provide a memorable stay.

I hope that we have a chance to host you again soon.

Warm regards,

John Wilmoth

Reviewed 22 September 2018

The service of Natalia Davis was impeccable. She was personable, helpful to my mom and ensured that we were able to check-in in a timely manner. She deserves a promotion! She is simply awesome! I wish I can stay here again.

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I stayed in September twice while i was helping my daughter to move in the city of Boston. the hospitality is great. I ask for a package to be delivered to the hotel like 3 weeks prior to my arrival, and the package was waiting for me while i checked in. The hotel is comfortable, we used the Gym, and the laundry room, they are very clean and the pool is closed no access anymore. they have a nice breakfast and the servers are super helpful, we don't eat pork and they did help us the days the breakfast didn't have a meat for us, the provided us with turkey sausages. they are very active and helpful. the walk to Boston is like 20 to 30 minutes, there is a red line behind the Marriott hotel and easily accessible. and that takes you to downtown in 10 minutes. we walk to Fenway from the hotel and cross the bridge with a beautiful weather.

Room Tip: higher floor give you nice views
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This is a 2* hotel with 4* prices. The hotel is old and the rooms are dated. My room smelled awful. Prices are high due to proximity to MIT, Google, and Microsoft. I'll find somewhere else to stay next time even if it means I have to travel further to my office.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RI-Cambridge-GM, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear apf_travels,

I was disappointed to read your review regarding your recent visit to our Hotel and am thankful for the time you took to post your honest feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for not receiving the value you had expected at our Hotel.

We have continued to implement a number of improvement projects this year to keep our product up to date. I would be very appreciative if you could contact me directly at the Hotel so I can learn more specifics about your stay. This will enable me to identify both operational and capital improvement gaps so that our team can take corrective action. It is our goal to be competitively priced while delivering a quality room with memorable service.

Your additional feedback will offer us some teachable moments, and I will await your reply.

Kind regards,