2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$384
Marriott HotelsUS$384
Hotels.comUS$384
TravelocityUS$384
PricelineUS$384
TraveluroUS$409
1,193 results
All reviews corner window charles river m club across the street valet parking river view fitness center starbucks mit line lobby boston subway station stops desk conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2022

I was in town for a conference and this was one of the more decently priced hotels that was still available. I checked in online the day before and our room was ready by the time we arrived at 11am. I used mobile key, but wanted a physical key for X so we did stop by the front desk on our way out.

Parking is available at the public lot that's attached to the Marriott. It was $45 for 24 hours and we did end up moving it out everyday, so I can't comment on if you can leave it for longer than 24 hours. Marriott offers valet parking for $55, but it's a first come, first served kind of deal.

The room was nice with a good desk for X to work from. The bathroom had a sliding door, which wasn't ideal but was fine. Bathroom was well lit and very well positioned. I loved the shower pressure.

I had requested extra towels and other amenities like shower caps and dental kits ahead of time via the app and we got everything I requested. We wanted to keep housekeeping at a minimum and the housekeeper did check in with us every morning to see if we wanted our rooms done.

Overall, a very solid hotel that's well situated.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Boston Marriott Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Dear Michelle T,

Thank you for your detailed review and all the fantastic things you had to say about the Boston Marriott Cambridge. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 February 2022 via mobile

A bit disappointed with my recent stay here - usually it is uniformly excellent. After checking in I found that the fire alarm in the room was chirping and needed a new battery- headed back downstairs and they sent a repair guy. From my room I could hear chirping from other rooms as well. I called front desk again to alert them and they said they’d take care of it, but never did while I was there.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Boston Marriott Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2022

Hello Kerry,

It is great to read that your travels brought you back to see us again. However, we are disappointed that this stay did not live up to your expectations. We are very sorry for the issue with the fire alarms and that our maintenance staff did not address this while you were still with us. We certainly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope you will accept our apologies, and we would welcome another opportunity to provide you with the perfect stay you deserve and should always expect from us.

Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

In a world where most properties look to cut corners and sacrifice core benefits, this property is a true breath of fresh air. Perfect for business, super well-situated for leisure, and executing on Marriott’s core principles, I will be back. I really appreciate how safe and comfortable I felt while also having access to the pre-pandemic creature comforts we all have missed these last two years.

Room tip: Bring your exercise gear. The gym is incredible.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2021

This hotel leaves me great feelings in Boston. I got fully supported from the front desk. They react for my request really fast and try their best to satisfy me. The M lounge provides yummy snacks and breakfast. The room is tidy and enjoys river view. All in all, I will choose Marriott Boston Cambridge again next time I trip in Boston.

Room tip: River view, high floor (20 or higher)
Date of stay: December 2021
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Boston Marriott Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2021

Dear xijiewangwang,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at the Boston Marriott Cambridge. We are pleased you enjoyed the courteous service provided by our front desk associates and spotless accommodations. Thank you also for mentioning our refreshing lounge area. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Boston.

Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

A tired looking overpriced hotel close to MIT.
Very conveniently located for MIT visit. However, few lessons are needed on hygiene and keeping it cosy.
No prrsonality, no effort to take care of customers, no charm.
Room is also tired and heavily overprices. Breakfast is boring and variety is limited. For over $400/night this hotel is far from expectations.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chichac2018
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Boston Marriott Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Hello Chichac2018,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your observations. We are sorry for not meeting your expectations in regards to pricing and the look and feel of our accommodations. Improvements to various areas are scheduled on a rotating basis, and we will gladly share your feedback with the appropriate individuals as we plan for the future. We do hope you will consider us again the next time you are in the area.