All reviews green line lechmere station dunkin donuts across the street great water pressure nice walk in shower fridge and microwave infused water nice clean hotel small gym marriott brand oatmeal quiet area make your own waffles per night entire stay ironing board great property
Reviewed 20 April 2015

The property is in Cambridge, and is very new. the staff was very friendly. the hotel is spotless, and unlike most fairfield inns, has a full service bar, .the staff was very nice, as I booked the romance package, and gave me a free drink rather than the champagne.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

This is set up like and urban hotel. The rooms are small, but it has likely had a refit in the near past(very near). This really doesn't fit the typical Fairfield brand, it is a little more sleeker and trendy. The best part of this hotel is that it is a block from the T and that can get you pretty much anywhere downtown in about 25-30 minutes and not have traffic issues or parking to deal with. I love to take city transit and the train in this city is amazing. I would suggest it as a great way to see the city without paying downtown prices.

Room tip: If you stay longer than two days and are using the T to get into town, buy the week pass.
Date of stay: March 2015
2  Thank NickFanelli
Reviewed 13 April 2015

This is a new hotel but that doesn't really change anything. The staff is not at all friendly. In fact the attitude is as if they are doing you a favor by allowing you stay there. It is as costly as Marriott or Residence Inn or Le Meridien which are much closer to the MIT/Harvard campuses. It is just another hotel in Cambridge where hotels seem to be in short supply at certain times. Also, the wifi never worked and had to use my hotspot during the stay. The only positive is the gentleman who works the bar who has a refreshing attitude. Otherwise stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: March 2015
2  Thank sokaji
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2015

Dear Sokaji,

Thank you for choosing us to host your business trip. I hope you will accept my sincere apology regarding our front desk staff. This is not our standard; We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and will certainly use this as a way to improve our service to our future guests. We value your business and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a 5-star experience.

Peter Hewes, GM

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

New hotel, great value, good location. Staff are super good. On arrival, we noticed there were only 3 sets of towels for two adults & 2 kids. On pointing this out, more arrived, literally within seconds, along with profuse apologies.

I've stayed in a lot worse for a lot more.

Complimentary breakfasts are more than adequate too.

Date of stay: April 2015
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2015

Dear Forkbeard1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We're happy to hear that you and your family received outstanding service and that you enjoyed the location and breakfast during your stay. We value your 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and hope you will visit us again if you're ever back in the area.

Best,
Peter Hewes, GM

Reviewed 8 April 2015

Cambridge is not someplace I would have expected what appears to be a brand new hotel, but here it is. I had a king, very comfy. The only issue I ever have with FIs is the walls are thin. Luckily, my neighbor was pretty quiet.

This hotel is a couple of blocks from the Green line and 15 minutes from Copley Square. Sweet. Breakfast was as expected and staff is fine. This one has a bar where the hipsters hang in the evening. They charge $20 a night for the parking, and beware, the spaces are TIGHT!

Still, I loved the clean rooms, great Flat screen...very sharp Samsung and location.

1  Thank Fluid164