1,133 results
All reviews the black sheep fire station fire house old firehouse across the street mit campus unique hotel breakfast buffet chain hotels cookie cutter legal seafood top floor yogurt boston area wine hour new england longfellow bridge
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I really recommend staying at The Kendall Hotel when visiting Boston. It's in a great location. Close to MIT and Harvard, the Red Line T Station is less than a 2 minute walk, and about 10 minutes to downtown Boston. Also in walking distance to Starbucks and other restaurants. The free breakfast was like no other continental breakfast I ever had at a hotel. Not only do they offer the typical breakfast items, but I have never been to a hotel that serves field greens, kalamata olive, marinated roasted red peppers, assorted cut fruit, for free for breakfast! Although the fruit is not unusual, what I liked was that they cut the fruit and served them in separate bowls so that I can choose what I want instead of having mixed fruit salad, which I hate. The room was clean as it should be, and the bed was soooooo comfy. Had a better night sleep there than in my own bed! I had a great experience at the Kendall!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
KendHotel, Guest Services at Kendall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you so much for your beautiful and very informative review, Terry! We are so thrilled that you enjoyed staying with us so much - especially our divine breakfast buffet every morning! It makes our day reading reviews like this one, because it truly is our goal to make sure all our guests have an amazing time with us! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Excellent staff, clean and comfortable room, good buffet breakfast, reasonable price, and parking available. On top of that, located near subway stop (Red Line) which allows you to travel easily into Boston in one direction and Harvard Square in the other. Close to MIT and many tech, etc. companies. Not cheap by any means, but reasonable by Boston/Cambridge standards.

Room tip: I always like rooms on upper floors looking out to street; no exception here.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KendHotel, Guest Services at Kendall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review, Richard! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the location and all of our small details - it makes our day when guests leave feeling this content! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

My mini vacay to Boston was absolutely phenomenal. I entered my suite and sat on the bed and did not want to get up! The linens were so soft and inviting. The next morning the breakfast buffet was well appointed and had everything I could ever want. The eggs and the fruit were just perfect! The front desk staff was incredible. They helped me navigate as a tourist walking through Boston and seeing everything. Special shout out to Meg and Lelani for all their tidbits about the city!

Room tip: Ask for the suites!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so often - the great details make up a beautiful picture, so we love reading reviews like this one! I will be sure to let Leilani and Meg know that you were impressed with their help, I'm sure it will make their day! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip to Boston, and we came to see a Red Sox game and a Patriots game. Only in town four days. The Kendall is in a great location! We walked to the Red Sox game, about a mile and a half, but a very easy and enjoyable walk. Hotel is located in a very safe area, on the campus of MIT University. The staff was amazing, the food at the hotel was amazing and the free breakfast was also amazing!! If I could rate this place 10 stars, I would!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review, Bobby! We are so glad you were able to stay with us to enjoy those games; we are, of course, huge fans of the Red Sox and Patriots ourselves! We hope you can come back to stay with us, and to enjoy another game soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

I really would like to give six points because this is on of the nicest hotels I stayed in the last years and I´ve been to many hotels around the globe. The hard facts are: very spacious, clean rooms, very good breakfast, a top bed, nice location, nice surrounding, the T is just some feet away but there is more what makes it special, unique and my new favorite place to stay. It´s the people and that you can feel how much love, passion and effort everyone is putting in to get a perfect result and an incredible experience for each guest. It feels a bit like home and I really enjoyed my stay. Thank you so much for your passion and hospitality. Jens

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your beautiful and informative review! This really made the entire staff's day when we read it - it truly is our goal and passion to be sure that all our guests leave as happy as you did with your overall experience! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!