1,231 results
All reviews free parking green line across the street free breakfast lechmere station underground garage the breakfast area hot breakfast td garden close to downtown within walking distance science museum minute walk would stay here again room key clean rooms galleria mall
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night as we were in town for a concert. Easy access to the Gardens using the train system. Found the hotel pricey for what it offered. The room furnishings were dated and the breakfast buffet was mediocre.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HamptonCambridge, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Boston / Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Diane F:

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your recent stay with us. We're happy to hear our location offered easy access to the concert. I am sorry to hear you were not wowed by our breakfast buffet. We do try to offer something for everyone, with over 20 different items daily.

We hope you will stay with us again the next time you travel to the area.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights, decent hotel, friendly staff. Not the best area, construction in front of the hotel while I was there, but still decent. Peter at the desk was really friendly and welcoming, as were most of the staff that I encountered. Complimentary breakfast was nice to get the day started.

Dear Terri Y:

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to hear our team offered a welcoming reception. While the road construction has caused some traffic delays in front of our building, we are looking forward to the road and infrastructure improvements from this project!

We hope you will stay with us again the next time you travel to Cambridge.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Stayed one night while in town to see a show at the TD Garden. Expensive for a Hampton Inn - with fees it was $400 for the night (Saturday). We walked to the show since it was a beautiful day, and took the T back after, which was extremely convenient (only 2 stops away). Breakfast in the morning was ok, nothing fancy but extremely convenient. I would stay here again but would certainly look around a bit more for something cheaper for what it was.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The hotel is in a location close to all means of transportation to reach Boston city center. Good for business and short term vacation accomodations. Serves satisfactory and tasty continental breakfast. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HamptonCambridge, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Boston / Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Irfan Y:

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our location.

We hope you will stay with us again the next time you travel to Cambridge.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I been staying in Hampton Inns for over 25 years and renting King Rooms. The picture on Hilton website show the King Room that I am use to. The overpriced king room I was given had only one night stand, no easy chair, just a straight back dining room type chair, located in front of the closure door, where another night stand should have been.
The king bed took about 65% of the room. There was no place to put our two suitcases except on the floor. The toilet roll holder was part of the bathroom vanity and was located so far from the toilet, my wife could not even reach it and I barely could touch it. There is not adequate parking spaces in their garage for the number of rooms they have. And what make it even worse is that some guest can't even park between the lines, which because of the garage concrete pillars doesn't allow a car to fit. They tell you if there are no parking spaces go to shopping mail several blocks away.
When checking out I told the desk clerk it was the worse room I ever had at a Hampton Inn. He told me he was going to comp the room, but that did not happen, because they charge my CC the full amount. I never ask for the room to be free, but I did expect some compensation for the hotel not giving me a king room as showed on the Hilton website. What happen to Hampton Inn 100% satisfaction policy? I been loyal to Hilton for over 25 years and before retirement was a Diamond Club member for many year. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HILTON PROPERTY.

Room tip: Don't accept a room which ends in x01, x02, x03.
Date of stay: September 2018