“Best place in Milano”

Price range: US$45 - US$58
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Great people running this restaurant. You will have a great time. Food is great!!! And if you are lucky Messi will give you some grappa ;) Thank you guys for a fantastic time and ride home. You need to visit this place in Milano

1  Thank Piotr W

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

This place is not located exactly downtown, however it worths a thousand time the taxi ride. Outstanding fish menu, with a particularly impressive (and tasty) choice of raw fish. It is the third time we come back and we definitively recommend it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Easily the best fish restaurant that I have been to.
I have been in Milano for 4 days and taken out to many restaurants for lunch and dinner of different levels but this one is the best of the bunch.
Staff are friendly and very efficient and the food is second to none
A wide range of fish dishes to chose from and some meat dishes
I am Lactose intolerant and they had no problems suggesting excellent dishes, I just wish I lived nearer.
I will put it on my revisit list

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Our hotel recommended this place and it was perfect! The restaurant sent a car to pick us up from the hotel. Once we got there, the service and food we received was awesome! Worth every single penny we spent! It was soooo good! And the quality was top notch!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Great restaurant with really tasty and fresh fish, friendly service and affordable prices. Strongly recommended if you are in the area!

Ottimo ristorante con pesce fresco e delizioso, servizio cordiale e prezzi ragionevoli. Consigliato se vi trovate in zona!