“Hidden Gem in Milano ”

Ristorante Morganti Enoteca
Reserve with
Ristorante Morganti Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$45
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: RESTAURANT MORGANTI - cook to taste experiences - You find us in Sesto San Giovanni in Via Morganti Characteristic local Sesto San Giovanni, classic Italian cuisine with attention to detail and ingredients. Most of the products served in our restaurant are fresh, like pasta made ​​by us. Al Morganti you can taste fresh fish selected daily from the best fish markets and cooked on the spot according to your needs. Particular attention is also paid to our meat dishes are served directly on the hot grill.We are waiting for you to live an experience!
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

My Fiancé and I ordered the seafood set menu and our expectations well easily surpassed. We first had complementary bruschetta and a glass of fizz. They then arrived with a large warm mixed bread basket which was delicious. This was followed by 5 courses of delicious seafood including smoked swordfish, plenty of octopus, good size tasty prawns, scallop, potatoes and artichokes. Mussels in tomato olive garlic sauce, Lightly fried calamari, zucchini and octopus. After a suitable break this was followed by seafood pasta cooked to perfection. It didn’t stop there! The next course was grilled monkfish with artichokes in a beautiful olive oil based sauce. We were so full we opted for the lemon sorbet instead of the other deserts on offer. The person next to us had a huge slice of tiramisu which looked wonderful. This was served with a bottle of wine and plenty of water. Finished off with tea, expresso coffee, a full plate of shortbread biscuits and limoncello.
Service was amazing even though the restaurant got very busy the staff were all very attentive especially our waiter Danielle. We cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and will definitely be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,277)

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I went here with a work colleague as it was recommended by the hotel we stayed at. They came and picked us up from the hotel for free.

We both had the fixed menu at €30 and I have to say it was very good! Food tasted good and was well cooked.

People were very friendly and the place had a great vibe. Seemed there were also quite a few locals which is also a good sign.

I would return if I was back in the area again.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

After having checked in at my hotel on the outskirts of Milan, I asked the concierge if he could recommend a nice little restaurant where I could have a nice "Milanese" meal.

He suggested Morganti. I was surprised to know that a complimentary car service would pick me up at the hotel and drive me twn minutes away.

When I arrived in the pouring rain, I was ushered out with an umbrella and went inside.

All the diners were rigorously locals. It was nice to see that this was not the proverbial tourist trap.

The menu was plentiful with all the local specialties. I ordered a risotto with funghi porcini. When the plate arrived, it was so big, it could have easily fed two people!

I did not think I was going.to finish it. However, I was proved wrong; it was so delicious and rich that I ended up using the special bread they offered to pick up the last grains of rice.

The grilled tuna was another huge slab. I photographed it after having eaten a large piece. I could not have dessert and they brought me handmade cookies with 11th Bill (€30).

My return to the hotel was the same (accompanied by an usher who "umbrellaed" me to the car that whiskly brought me.back to the hotel...

Great value

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This is the first time of many many written reviews that i seriously do not onow what to write. The food is absolutely great and the people who work here, make you feel like home right away. Let them suprise you with the choice of food and they will not disapoint you. Everything here is fresh. If there is anything you don’t like, just say the word and they will fix it. The only thing that disapoints me, is that they are ranked as 5 and not as 1 of the region.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I had excellent starter and main , both lovely including desert and wine. I recommend this restaurant to anyone interested.