“Excellent restaurant close to the airport”
Review of I 5 CAMPANILI

I 5 CAMPANILI
Reserve with
I 5 CAMPANILI is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 219 Restaurants in Busto Arsizio
Price range: US$40 - US$74
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We had a few hours to spare before flying home so had booked into this restaurant which is in the Slow Food Guide and only 20 minutes from Milan Malpenza airport.
It was Sunday and there was nobody about in the largely residential area where the restaurant is sited. There was no noise or lights and we thought it was closed. However, I managed to read in Italian, 'press the bell' which is to the right of the door. I did that was was rewarded by someone coming to the door and showing us into a huge restaurant - partly indoors and partly outdoors in a beautiful garden - most unexpected.
The service was very good. The menu is all Italian but the lady came to help us. The food was delicious and the puddings are amazing so do have one.
And at the end, as we were quite late, the chef was there to talk to the guests - many of whom were obviously regulars.
A great find which I am sure we will vsiit again next time we are flying to/from Milan.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here previously on an earlier visit and enjoyed the meal so we thought we would stop again. Was not disappointed! Lovely food and great service, bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We ate so welll . Food with class in a very nicely decorated restaurant . I think is a most, not far from Milan Malpensa this place serve unforgettable food

Reviewed 6 June 2018

It was a great evening for me and my wife when we visited this great place. The wine was absolutely out of this world.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

first time to stop by in this town and unexpected beautiful lunch, I will always remember this towm. see the first dish and second dish, food is nice, food decor is also nice, full of passion. I really enjoy a lot here.