“Another great meal”
Review of I 5 CAMPANILI

I 5 CAMPANILI
Reserve with
I 5 CAMPANILI is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 221 Restaurants in Busto Arsizio
Price range: US$40 - US$73
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here previously on an earlier visit and enjoyed the meal so we thought we would stop again. Was not disappointed! Lovely food and great service, bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We ate so welll . Food with class in a very nicely decorated restaurant . I think is a most, not far from Milan Malpensa this place serve unforgettable food

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

It was a great evening for me and my wife when we visited this great place. The wine was absolutely out of this world.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

first time to stop by in this town and unexpected beautiful lunch, I will always remember this towm. see the first dish and second dish, food is nice, food decor is also nice, full of passion. I really enjoy a lot here.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2017

One of my best gastronomic experiences! What a lovely place, with a marvelous food and a fantastic maitre! Everyone going from Milan to Malpensa Airport should consider eating there. It is a small city and with lots of places to park your car.
The food is really exquisite! Maitre even offered me a complimentary spice pasta as entry which was delicious.I had a Pata Negra prosciutto and after that a cannelloni with snapper!! Deserts were another special chapter: too many options, each desert better than the other. At the end I chose an ice cream with cherry, amarena syrup, almonds and meringue
What a great lunch!!