“Good effort for mediocre results.”

Ristorante Pizzeria 69
Ranked #5 of 167 Restaurants in Rho
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Pizzas very average in comparison to what’s on offer just abt anywhere nowadays. There’s other food on the menu, pasta, meat and fish, with the emphasis firmly on the latter.
My partner and I both went for the pizza, which was alright. But throughout the evening there were no wowww opportunities, although many dishes came right past our noses!
Not many locals dining in “Pizzeria 69”, as most of the clientele seemed to be naturalised immigrants of either Latin American or African origins, so difficult to know what they actually know abt Italian cuisine (I’m wondering abt some of the reviews I’ve just read!).

Friendly and quick service, unimpressive dessert menu, I’d say not my kind of place overall, but it clearly caters for those who are not as fussy as I am. Thank you!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This is the place to go for Pizza and pasta dishes. The service is exceptional and so is the food. We've had a variety of Pizzas and Pastas and everything was excellent, and served with a smile.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Walked in to this restaurant since it was very near to my hotel on my first day. On the second day, since it was St.Valentine's day, other places were full and I ended up here, again.

Both experiences were great. Very good pizza, excellent tiramisu and very lovely staff.

Great place to eat and consistent quality!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The pizza was ok but there are also way better pizzerias. The service was very friendly, altogether it was fine. You can try.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Good food, friendly personal ... Was great...
Exceptionally dinner her, I will return always. It is clean and nice, and the food fresh and very well cooked.

Date of visit: September 2015