All reviews hot tub these cabins fishing pond off the beaten path front porch little river canyon goats sandy authentic randy tubs pasture bedroom lodge
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Excellent hosts and stay. I was able to walk down the long driveway each morning, and not miss out on my daily exercise. The reason I chose them; Private, but several cabins on family property made me feel safe. Don't miss visiting with the goats!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We traveled to Bear Creek Cabins as part of a 3 week trip to the USA from England, we found the place online and from the moment we booked were excited to go.

Communication with Sandy before we arrived was super, she even organised some activities locally; organising a day out that we will remember for a long time.

We stayed in Cabin 5, loved our time there and are seriously considering going back; a huge commitment really as we traveled an awful long way however we are looking at dates for early next year.

The Goats were fun, our son would wander down there every day to say hello and feed them some grass....and whatever else he could smuggle down!

Everything you could need is in these cabins, they really are well equipped.

Hot tubs are a nice touch, we were in ours night and day....literally.

Both Randy and Sandy couldn't do enough to look after us, very accommodating and genuine people.

if I was in the USA, i'd be sure to spend some time every year there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 25 May 2017

These are excellently apponited cabins off of the beaten path in Fort Payne. Sandy and Randy were very friendly and acted as if they had known us forever. The propery is very nice with pastures, goats and a pond. The cabins are so authentic and cute. I wish I could have just picked cabin #5 up and took it home with me! I really enjoyed the decor and the architecture. Randy did an awesome job building these cabins and Sandy did an awesome job decorating! Overall very nice long weekend!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank danamc01
Reviewed 14 April 2017

If you want to get away from everything, this is the place to go.. Sandy and Randy are wonderful folks to meet... They have a fishing pond to relax and fish at. Rocks to climb and goats to pet!! Authentic log cabins, all decorated with love by Sandy... We stayed there for 3 days and never had any issues.. I highly recommend Bear Creek Cabins for anyone!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

You ABSOLUTELY have to plan a short weekend or a long weeks stay at these wonderfully situated and amazingly cozy and well equipped log cabins. We were fortunate enough and honored to be the first guest to stay in JAYCE'S CABIN. There are 5 other Log cabins from 1 bedroom up to a "lodge" that will hold up to 4 families comfortably, each as tastefully and decorated as the last and with hot tubs! Prices currently starting at 99.00.

We stayed from Tuesday until Friday and tho every cabin was occupied you would have thought you were the only people there. Quiet, peaceful and sooooo relaxing. From reading my morning devotional with my cup of coffee on the front porch in the rocking chairs, to swinging on the porch swing in the evening, grilling steaks at night and ending the day by soaking in the hot tub, everything was just perfect. The Galloways, Sandy and Randy, are the epitome of the most gracious host anyone could ever ask for. From phoning them to ask something as simple as how to work the DVD player to where the best place to buy steaks, they were always available.

I can't say enough wonderful things about this little slice of heaven tucked away in the woods of the Little River Canyon Nature Preserve except that we will DEFINITELY be back for other visits to try out the other cabins.

Thank You Sandy and Randy Galloway (and Jayce!) for blessing us with your blessings!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple