US$121
US$117
MagnoliaHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$152
US$130
  • Restaurant
US$119
US$94
US$92
US$105
US$89
AmericInn by Wyndham Omaha(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
US$83
US$78
1,187 results
All reviewsold marketgreat locationkoi fishmade to order breakfastthe manager's receptionself parkingdurham museumfree happy hourwalking distancefree breakfastcocktail hourexcellent stayhot tubgreat place to staybusiness tripshuttle servicefront desk staff
Reviewed 1 May 2018

My wife and I stayed here for a conference. One of the first things we noticed after check-in was that it appeared the place was in need of an upgrade. This became apparent when we had a couple of maintenance issues crop up in our room. I will say, however, that I heard from staff that a big remodel is in store starting this fall. If that is the case, this will be an awesome hotel. It has the basics in place; a beautiful atrium with water accents, roomy suites, perfect location, etc.

Staff at the hotel were top notch. Everyone greeted us as we passed them in the hall. When we had our maintenance problems engineering sent someone up right away and the problems were FIXED. Not patched with duct tape, but FIXED. And quickly.

We weren't very hungry our first night there, so we went to the restaurant on-site and just got a couple of appetizers. The chicken wings and bbq chicken flatbread were both very good. I have to mention the included breakfast. There is a hot buffet, but take the time to wait for an omelette and pancakes at the made to order station. One morning the special omelette was bourbon steak with broccoli, onion and boursin cheese. OMG. The pancakes were very good too.

Parking is either valet or self park. It is a bit expensive, but no more than many similar properties we've stayed at. If paying around $20 a day for parking is a deal breaker, there are other options in Omaha that don't charge for parking that are further away from the Old Market area. It's all in your priorities.

I think if the remodel happens as predicted we'll see lots more "5" ratings popping up. We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Just finished a week-long stay at this property. I have been in Omaha a number of times previously but had never stayed at this location. As the title states my stay has been wonderful. The location, immediately adjacent to the Old Market area provides easy access by foot to all the market area has to offer – great food, entertainment, shopping, etc. All the staff members I have interacted with during my stay have been friendly and helpful. My room was well-appointed, clean and well maintained. Both rooms in my suite were larger than several of the other Embassy Suites I routinely visit. The food options in the Old Market area are great. I ate a couple of meals at the Falling Water Grill inside this property and I am happy to report that the food in the Falling Water Grill is wonderful as well and very reasonably priced. This property will be the first one I look for when making future visits to Omaha. Kudos to the management and staff of the Embassy Suites Omaha - Downtown/Old Market.

1  Thank OhioDiamond
Reviewed 26 April 2018

We had an awesome friend weekend stay. Our premium rooms were adjoining which was great! The evening reception was nice. We had snacks and a few drinks. Lots of good time to talk and laugh. The morning breakfast was delicious! The omelets were fantastic! Overall a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Parking expensive and far away. Rude staff, especially Amber. Old rooms and overpriced. Will charge you for the room if you do not give them 48 hour notice!!!! I was even going to stay at another Hilton property. Amber with reservations did not want to hear anything I said and would not even wish me a good night, just hung up on me

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank nlaymon
Lacey H, Assistant General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Please accept my sincere apologies for the poor experience you encountered. I can only imagine the frustration this must have created for you. Please know that we will learn from your experience and grow as a team to ensure this does not happen again. Amber is not an employee of our hotel but I will certainly share this information with Hilton reservations.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

It was a great stay and nice and clean. No issues and the breakfast was truly the best I have seen from all the hotels that I have stayed at. The parking was a little bit to be desired as you had to park across the street but was fenced and and has camera's.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you Gary W for staying with us. I will make sure to share your kind words with my team. They will be excited to hear that you felt our breakfast is the best you have seen from all the hotels you have stayed at! Truly an amazing compliment that will brighten their day. Again, thank you for your business. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Omaha area.

Safe travels,