1,001 results
All reviews old market area great location within walking distance parking garage street noise front desk staff few blocks nice hotel century link center the shuttle driver convention center close to the airport staff was very friendly the college world series breakfast buffet nice room free shuttle
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

For a Hilton, this place is subpar. Key cards wouldn't work. Moved us to the next floor up. Charges for parking. Charges for breakfast. Vending area just had ice. No snacks or sweets at all. Towels on a rack IN THE SHOWER!!! We'll never be back. Stayed two nights for close to $400 & this is it??? Very disappointed.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Javier M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Hi Gail M.,

I am so sorry for the short coming on your stay here with us. I know having issues with your keys is super annoying. (At least when I travel that is my biggest annoyance.) The towels on the rack is unacceptable- definitely not a standard that we operate by in any means. As far as charges for breakfast- with all Hilton Garden Inn's there is a charge associated with breakfast. There are several Hilton Family brands that do offer complimentary breakfast such as the Canopy, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites. We have a small sundry area by the front desk that offers snacks and drinks.

I appreciate the time you took to rank your stay with us. I appreciate the chance you gave us as well and apologize for the experience you had.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Stayed here multiple times for business and leisure. Newly renovated rooms a huge plus. Free shuttle service within 2-3 miles of hotel. Breakfast is good but not free. Gold and diamond members can obtain free vouchers.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi John U.,

We appreciate the time you took to rate your stay here with us! It sounds like you've traveled and stayed here with us a few times. Glad to hear you've taken advantage of our amenities we offer.

Take care, and see you next time!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

There is nothing really wrong with this hotel - it's just an old dog from the 60s or 70s. It eventually will need to be entirely replaced. I recommend travelers find a newer place in Omaha. It is serviceable but old.

Hi KG0PA,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad to read that there was nothing really wrong with the hotel outside of the decor.

Thank you for letting us know how your stay was. We do appreciate it.

Take care!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Very convenient to the arena and to the fantastic Old Market area. Clean and friendly staff. Very helpful and the shuttle will take you almost anywhere you want to go if you don't have a vehicle. The only downside is the breakfast...not complimentary and quite pricey.

Hi ScottWKriby,

I am glad to read that you found our team to be clean and friendly! The shuttle is a nice touch when you are traveling from out of town. I apologize about the breakfast. At all Hilton Garden Inn's we do not offer a complimentary breakfast, but there are several brands in the Hilton Family that do such as the Canopy, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Embassy.

We appreciate the time you took to let us know about your stay. We do hope we get to welcome you back in the near future!

Take care!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Stayed at this hotel for one night. It is a great location - walking is easy to many restaurants and sites in downtown / Old Market area of Omaha. What really annoyed me was this was a Sunday night - the hotel was far from full but, the hotel desk agent checked us into a 3rd floor room that looked out over the air conditioners on a lower part of the roof (ahead) and rooms (to the side). Are you kidding me? Room was comfortable - but, generic.

Room Tip: Clearly ask for a room with a view - not the air-conditioners on the roof.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Liz A.,

I am glad you found the location to be great! We are in an good spot for venturing out in the Old Market area. I apologize that you were annoyed with your room location. In the future you can request higher floors and we will definitely try our best to accommodate your request.

We appreciate the time you took to let us know how your stay was. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.