All reviews pool area great pool kids loved the pool hot tub omaha zoo great place to stay comfortable beds free breakfast breakfast room front desk staff staff was very friendly road trip room was large would stay here again clean hotel happy hour waffles
Reviewed 13 October 2015

It's been over a year since I last stayed at this motel and it gets better with age. It is clean! Accommodating to families in every way. Easy in/out property location. Pool is just fantastic for kids. And warm: Nice to dip into a heated pool that is actually "heated" for once. Bed, bedding and pillows were very comfortable. Great sleep, quiet room. Mattress was a serta perfect sleeper that looked brand new---yes, I pulled back the sheets and looked because of paranoia. Room was spacious. Had a king and it included desk & office chair, sitting chair and lots of room in the middle. The new free breakfast was a nice surprise and it was great---lots of choices hot & cold, fresh and best coffee around. (good enough I was intending to ask brand, but forgot) Breakfast attendant--Angie (I think)--very knowledgeable about the area and friendly. As a motel manager myself I bothered her with many questions. She was well informed about the property, surrounding area and answered them all with a smile--while never taking her eye off her work. I would have loved to of packed her in my suitcase and brought her back to my motel to work. Overall GREAT stay and they have earned my business loyalty for good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed our updated clean accommodations, friendly staff, hot breakfast and that the Grand kids enjoyed the pool, thanks your input. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

There is not a better hotel in Omaha, especially for families traveling with kids. We have stayed here often for a short get-a-way with our two grandchildren. Pool with slides is perfect for them. Rooms are extra special, always clean. The hotel staff goes out of their way to make sure the stay is perfect. The free hot breakfast in the morning is one of the best we have ever tried. On this latest trip my wife left her cell phone on the counter by the TV. We received a call that it was found before we were two blocks away. Won't stay anywhere else but Best Western anywhere we travel!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Front office staff is very friendly and accommodating. In room décor and property overall are nicely updated. The only reason I give this hotel an average ranking is due to Housekeeping. Very disappointed with cleanliness and representation in the room. Did not have the opportunity to discuss with hotel however as we were in and out quickly due to what I was in town for.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed our updated accommodations and friendly staff. Sorry about the housekeeping issue, I will discuss with them. Hope you enjoyed the hot breakfast, thanks your input. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

After long day of driving stopping here was a good choice. Staff helpful and polite. Asked for best pizza and was given a menu with coupons. Pizza was delivered to room and was great! Room was clean and Bed was comfy! This was the third Best Western that weekend we stayed in and had the most comfortable Bed.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed our updated clean accommodations and friendly staff. Hope you enjoyed the hot breakfast, thanks your input. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We stayed there on 22nd Sept 2015.Stay was very good.Liked the way staff welcomed,specially for our dog.I forgot my expensive shawl (Indian name for a throw)next day we called to request to ask the cleaning staff.We were informed nothing was in the room.To me they never tried.I would have given 5 stars.

Room tip: 2nd floor rooms are good.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed your stay and friendly staff. We are pet friendly, hope your dog also enjoyed the stay. Sorry we did not find your shaw. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.