“Great Pizza and Great Service”

Pitch Coal-fire Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Pitch Coal-fire Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,426 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 51st & Underwood
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Was in town for the College World Series and someone suggested this place. It was so good I ate here the day I arrived and the also on my last day. I had pizza the first day and a burger with truffle fries my last day. Excellent food!!!!

And Joelle was super nice and a great bartender and server. Super sweet.

Hopefully I will see her again in 2018 when I am back for the CWS again.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We were excited to try something new while we were in town, and Pitch seemed unique enough. They were very busy so that seemed promising. The pizza was okay, the service mediocre. The sound in the restaurant was terrible. We were sitting at a small table and you couldn't even talk to the person on the other side. I did try one of their micro brews and that was tasty. We also had onion rings and they were huge, but came with a tiny amount of sauce. We asked for more and they brought out even a smaller amount of sauce. It was actually kind of humorous

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Would defiantly eat here again. Food was great with lots of fun options to choose from. Family of five enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Restaurant was recommended by a staff member at the Hilton hotel. Spot on regarding food recommendation. The Mia pizza was outstanding: fresh mozzarella, wonderful sauce, and had homemade pepperoni and sausage. Also, enjoyed the calamari and truffle fries.

Don't hesitate, go and enjoy!

Only word of improvement for the staff would be to better clean the tables. Table top sticky.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite restaurants in Omaha.
Food, service location everything is awesome.
Their menu caters to vegetarians and meat lovers equally.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We were very happy with the menu variety and quality of the choices we selected. The staff was friendly and very helpful and informative in answering our questions about the menu. Looking forward to our next visit!