“Great Pizza and Wings”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We ordered Blue Moon pitcher, wings, and a made to order pizza. It was all delicious. The Big O pizza was fantastic and our wings were perfect. I'd go back in a second. The prices were reasonable and service was great!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

ate here for lunch. I had a chicken Philly. it was average. not great buy not bad. I've heard they have good wings but I'm not a wing guy. it seems like a cool sports bar. I'll have to go back and have a beer sometime.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We had heard and read really good things about Oscars from family in Omaha. We went there on a Friday night. We had apps, pizza wings, salads and wraps. Food came out at significantly different times...(over 15 minutes) the people who had salad, wings, wraps tried waiting to eat with the people who had pizza, but our food was getting too cold.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on a Friday summer night on a trip recently.

It is a pretty noisy and busy sports bar - that's what it is. But the food was very good. Reasonably priced. Good service.

My wife got the chicken Caesar salad. I got the chicken parmesan. Tasted really good. Good sized portions.

I would have gotten the pizza which looked really good, but that was going to happen the next night.

We were going to have a 30 minute wait but chose to sit at the bar and got in right away.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We love the char-buffed wings since my husband loves wings but not spicy. These are really great wings. Good pizza too. This sports bar is always packed for Husker games and other big sports games! Even calling in for take out a Neva game day, you better call early!

Been to Oscar's Pizza and Sports Grille? Share your experiences!