“decent lunch specials”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

ate here for lunch. I had a chicken Philly. it was average. not great buy not bad. I've heard they have good wings but I'm not a wing guy. it seems like a cool sports bar. I'll have to go back and have a beer sometime.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We had heard and read really good things about Oscars from family in Omaha. We went there on a Friday night. We had apps, pizza wings, salads and wraps. Food came out at significantly different times...(over 15 minutes) the people who had salad, wings, wraps tried waiting to eat with the people who had pizza, but our food was getting too cold.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on a Friday summer night on a trip recently.

It is a pretty noisy and busy sports bar - that's what it is. But the food was very good. Reasonably priced. Good service.

My wife got the chicken Caesar salad. I got the chicken parmesan. Tasted really good. Good sized portions.

I would have gotten the pizza which looked really good, but that was going to happen the next night.

We were going to have a 30 minute wait but chose to sit at the bar and got in right away.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We love the char-buffed wings since my husband loves wings but not spicy. These are really great wings. Good pizza too. This sports bar is always packed for Husker games and other big sports games! Even calling in for take out a Neva game day, you better call early!

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I drove to Omaha for a funeral. After an 8 hour drive I just wanted some comfort food. Wings and beer.
I was intrigued by Oscar's style, sauced, charred on the grill then sauced again.
I like hot so I tried the Cujo style.
Big, meaty wings, the charr, the sauce... very nice looking plate. Smelled great, tasted...wonderful. However, Cujo sounds intimidating, but not WOW spicy. A slight pleasant heat, but I was hoping for Spicer.
Don't get me wrong, I thought these are tasty wings and I just might visit Oscar's again while I'm in Omaha and eat some more.