“Great fish meals”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here because of recommendation from local people and the close proximity to our hotel. The prices are a little bit high but I have to admit living in the Midwest we are price wise somewhat spoiled.
Anyway, we were happy with going here. Both of us had fish and clam chowder and enjoyed it very much. The salad bar is nothing to brag about having the usual ingredients, but all in all we had a very good meal.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I don't know if average is an accurate description. It was in between meh and average. The service was subpar. Seriously, it wasn't busy but it took her 15 minutes to greet me. So I was already ticked off when there's a dpot on my glass of water. My waitress took it but never brought me a new one. The halibut was on but needed seasoning. I didn't like any of the sauces. I'm not going to ever eat here again.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

My friends in Anchorage took me there while I had a few nights with them. I had been there before with them in 2004. Food was pretty good. Nice atmosphere inside. Service was excellent too. One thing that caught our eyes was a young waitress that had on this black T-shirt with white sayings on the back. The words on the back of her shirt was a little disturbing, nasty words! We couldn't believe the management would let her wear something like that!! Especially with young children and older folks around. Had I been running the place, I would have told her to go home and change, and not wear that shirt ever again! Discipline should have been enforced!!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

the one pound snow crab dinner with add on salad bar is really tasty!! the salad bar is by far the best in anchorage and the snow crab is always sweet and tasty their baked potato is really tasty the combo is legendary in fact the snow crab is much tastier than king crab !!after you eat all that theres always more desert options like jello at the salad bar or the best pies in town!!! its always a great meal !!!

1  Thank northcutt089
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Fun atmosphere, friendly servers, yummy food! This restaurant was recommended to us from our hotel staff, and was a great find. Within walking distance of the Hampton Inn.