“Breakfast”

Price range: US$8 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: A wonderful restaurant in downtown Anchorage, Alaska serving creative breakfast and lunch dishes to locals and tourist alike. Make sure to check out our extensive beer and wine list.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Pros: Unique breakfast choices, cute atmosphere, very good lattes, great staff.

Cons: The wait on a Sunday for 4 persons was extremely long. 3 of the 4 of us had delicious meals. My dish unfortunately had a piece of long dark hair cooked into it. They were apologetic and removed from bill but it made me not want to eat anymore.

I would go back and try it again.

1  Thank Lisa C

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast with family and had an excellent meal. The French toast is 2" thick. The gravy and biscuits was very good. We will stop here again. Very popular with the locals.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We stopped in for breakfast. Good, basic food and quick, friendly service. This place has been here a long time, small and older but good food.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This is my new favorite place for breakfast in Anchorage, and I'm a big fan of Snow City and South. It's a little farther from the typical downtown establishments but they have some free designated parking places across the street to the East. They serve breakfast until they close, which is why we had breakfast for lunch. The decor is steampunk-eques but not dark.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My husband and I tried this place on a Sunday when we were looking for a new brunch place in Anchorage. It is nicely decorated, clean, friendly staff, delicious food and great drink menu. They also have a counter you can walk-up to and take items to-go such as sandwiches, breakfast wraps, desserts, coffee, etc. Highly recommend.

1  Thank NicoleB7292

Been to The Red Chair Cafe? Share your experiences!