“Nice sashimi dinner”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Small, quaint restaurant. Sushi chef was very friendly. Not bad portion for the price. Got 20 pieces of various sashimi for $39. Ambience was a little dated, but overall nice place.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I took a friend who wasn't familiar with how to order or eat Japanese food and she liked it, too. We went at 8pm and it was nice to have an dinner option that late that wasn't fast food nor a bar. We weren't too impressed with the yakikori (meat on a stick) as the sauce seemed like it right out of the jar. But the handmade raman, goyza, and three types of sushi rolls were really good. I usually don't think wine when eating Japanese but we tried the Chloe Trentintino and it was quiet good quality. We'd like to go back again and try out their lunch boxes.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Nice place to go and have some sushi, usually when ever I'm in town, I drop by here at least once or twice. They have a variety of sushi to order, I've always been satisfied. If you happen to get the smoked salmon, get the spicy smoke salmon sushi, it tastes better then the regular smoked salmon sushi.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I've come here for many years and it's still my favorite sushi place by far. Try their dangerous roll and any udon with their homemade noodles and their special broth.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Great food and not really downtown prices. Stop in for lunch and you won't be disappointed. It's small so a large group won't work but if it's just you or you and a friend, do it.