“Great for carry out”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #512 of 934 Restaurants in Anchorage
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Quick, great food after long day of travel from the cruise. Tasted just like Pizza Hut at home. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Tanya B

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The Pizza Hut is one of the few restaurants within walking distance of the Sheraton. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was excellent.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I ordered a pizza over the phone. The lady got the order wrong, I repeated what I wanted, had her repeat it back to me and she was right, but then she simply hung up the phone on me. She indicated I'd have it in 45 minutes to an hour. It came in 30 minutes, so that was nice. The pizza had a distinct odor to it that just didn't smell quite right. I ate a couple slices and threw the rest away, didn't think it a good idea to eat anymore. It was a meat lovers pizza w/hand tossed crust. Sure wish I'd gotten the ladies name, she hung up on me before I could get it. I only ate 2 slices because I was hungry and I'd already paid for it. I've always had good pizza from Pizza Hut, this was very disheartening. The lady was very unprofessional and rude and the pizza was terrible. Will never eat there again. I'm from Montana, here in Anchorage for a 3 week detail, very discouraging for a Pizza Hut to serve customers like this. This order took place on 30 Nov. 2016.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

After landing at the airport, we just wanted something quick, so stopped at the local Pizza Hut. I was a little disappointed in the crust, since it didn't seem to live up to the standard. The price was higher than that of the lower 48 states, but then we came to expect that in everything we bought in Alaska!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Was looking for a familiar place to eat close ot the hotel so walked the 800m or so to Pizza Hut. It's take out only, so we took our pizza back to the hotel. $10 for a 3 topping medium pizza and it was delicious. Only down side is that a small bottle of pop was $3 which seemed very high. I wonder what a 2L bottle would be???