“Quick & Easy”

Arctic Sushi
Ranked #297 of 932 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Some of the tastier sushi I've had and prepared well. Prices were around $16 USD for 6-8 pieces of the California roll and the same price for the crazy roll. The owner was nice and didn't mind us coming in a bit close to their closing time. In total, we ate for about $45 USD. I think they forgot an ingredient in one of the roles (I'm not sure); however, it was still very good.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Walked by looking for a dinner. Saw their advertising about Alaskan king crab.
What I got for my money was the tiniest king crab legs I ever seen. Tasted ok, but nothing I would recommend.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Great sushi- it's a sushi restaurant so it seems reasonable to expect that to be the reason to go there. It's a mom and pop type place so it's not fast food speed but it was perfect for our take out lunch before getting on our transportation to Seward. Would recommend!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Friend and I decided to have light Japanese dinner and ordered the seafood noodles. The seafood was like eating rocks, there was 6 out of the 8 mussels in the seafood that weren't even open and therefore inedible. The wine was sitting on top of a fridge in a plastic bottle and was very warm when delivered to the table. Really was a bad dining experience.

1  Thank W0nderfull
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Fresh, delicious sushi. We stop here every time we're visiting Anchorage. Friendly, smiling staff. Highly recommended.