“FINALLY... a REAL Philly Cheese Steak”
Review of Tat's Deli

Tat's Deli
Ranked #15 of 4,451 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Glad I took the time to find Tat's, it's not easy and the parking is impossible (I know, got a $44 parking ticket) but worth the effort. Great service, incredible food. If you think you can eat a 12" Philly, you best bring a friend or Alaka Seltzer.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went to Tat's for lunch on our first day in Seattle. It was convenient, just a couple blocks from the Arctic Club where we were staying. My wife got an 8-inch cheesesteak that was massive. I unwittingly got a 12 inch club sandwich, thinking "hey I am really hungry!" Well, we got those wrapped up and got a second meal out of them later in the week (our hotel room conveniently came with a refrigerator).

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped here for lunch while visiting Seattle. The Philly cheesesteaks wete huge but OMG so good. Best EVER. Jem to have found this place.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Very affordable and delicious food. Love the atmosphere. I sat by the window and watched the world go by while enjoying a wonderful breakfast and coffee.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Very tasty, got the tat'strami and it was very tasty. I had the 8inch and there was loads of food there for one. Could positbe split with another for a snack :)

Been to Tat's Deli? Share your experiences!