“Beware - the sandwiches are massive!”
Review of Tat's Deli

Tat's Deli
Ranked #7 of 107 Quick Bites in Seattle
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went to Tat's for lunch on our first day in Seattle. It was convenient, just a couple blocks from the Arctic Club where we were staying. My wife got an 8-inch cheesesteak that was massive. I unwittingly got a 12 inch club sandwich, thinking "hey I am really hungry!" Well, we got those wrapped up and got a second meal out of them later in the week (our hotel room conveniently came with a refrigerator).

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped here for lunch while visiting Seattle. The Philly cheesesteaks wete huge but OMG so good. Best EVER. Jem to have found this place.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Very affordable and delicious food. Love the atmosphere. I sat by the window and watched the world go by while enjoying a wonderful breakfast and coffee.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Very tasty, got the tat'strami and it was very tasty. I had the 8inch and there was loads of food there for one. Could positbe split with another for a snack :)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

So much food! We had the burger subs. I had 8 inch and the husband a 12 inch. They are massive. We had ordered fries too which were nice but we just could not eat it all. It was good quality, lots of it, served quickly and reasonable value. A good place for a quick and filling stop.

Date of visit: May 2018