1,837 results
All reviews polar bar juno restaurant pioneer square men's club dome room double tree gold rush polar bear cherry street coffee press columbia tower turn of the century historic hotel modern amenities light rail lobby bar street noise
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Due to the location close to our branch office, we had reservations made at the Arctic Club. When we open the doors and walked into the lobby it was like stepping back in time to the 1920's. From the lighting to the décor, it was perfect. The rooms are well done for the time period. Robe, linens and towels were fresh and inviting. Give the French press coffee a try in your room as well; you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2015

My husband and I stayed and we loved every part from checking in to check out ! the location was great. The room was very nice! The bed was comfortable and cozy. We really enjoyed the the amenities that came with the room.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

After holding a business event at the Arctic Club, I'd definitely return for a leisure visit.

I asked for British themed food and the chef definitely excelled with Beef and Yorkshire Pudding with Horseradish sauce, fish and chips, curry to represent Birmingham's Balti Triangle, Eton Mess and Apple Pie.

The bedrooms were beautifully decorated in an old ornate style. The hotel is very historic (1912 I think) and was built with the money from the gold rush.

The bar served gorgeous cocktails and the breakfast was really satisfying too.

Free internet if you are a Hilton honours member, which you could sign up to immediately.

Great stay and really helpful staff. They organised me a car to collect me from the airport (which they wouldn't normally have done) but nothing was too much trouble.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I organised an event for US travel agents to showcase the UK. I wanted British themed food to be served throughout the evening and the Arctic Club did me proud. They had cooked Fish and Chips, Beef and Yorkshire Pudding exactly as I had asked it to be served with horseradish sauce. They even did a great curry to promote Birmingham's Balti Triangle. Everybody said it was the best food they'd had at an event such as that.
As well as the excellent food and venue location in the centre of Seattle, the decor and the bedrooms were of a very high standard. It it a historical building (1912 I think) and was built for those that had made money from the gold rush. The bedrooms are of a very old ornate decoration and were really comfortable.
The cocktails were also fantastic and attention to detail noted.
If I return to Seattle I shall definitely stay there again!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2015

This intriguing hotel is well worth a visit if you are interested in history and seeing how the "Rich" lived at the turn of the 20th century. I travel a lot and will always consider this hotel as one of the most unique places to visit. Food service is above average and the bar/lounge area is exceptional. Victor continues to amaze with his old style excellent service and, in my opinion, rates as one of the best bartenders in the USA. I shall continue to make this my "Home" each time I visit Seattle.

Stayed: February 2015