3,205 results
All reviews boka restaurant virtual golf soaking tub pioneer square turn down service room service pike place market water view valet staff upon check corner suite luxury hotel beautiful room wonderful hotel four seasons city view few blocks
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Changed from Alexis at last minute. King superior room spacious, modern, sleek well appointed,
water views. Luxurious,bathroom. room 1010.
Good restaurant..excellent,service, friendly efficient.
Great,location.
shoppimg, near,Pikes,Mkt,

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John P, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Katherine, we are so happy you changed over to Loews Hotel 1000,Seattle. Thank you for your review about our hotel. You listed some of our favorite aspects of the hotel: Location, Service and beautiful interior. We hope to see you again when you travel to Seattle.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Wow, I was so impressed by Loews customer service! James at check-in was wonderful--so professional and kind. My sister and I were offered champagne immediately upon checking in and when we entered our room, we received text messages verifying if everything was to our satisfaction. The bathtub was such a treat! I felt so pampered during my weekend getaway. I would love to stay again and will be recommending Loews to any friends who want to stay in Seattle!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Daley K, thank you very much for your review regarding our team and your stay at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle! Please do come stay with us again when you are in Seattle. We also couldn't agree more with how wonderful James is and are excited to share your comments.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I've read some reviews and I think you get what you pay for at this hotel. We had a corner suite with water views and it was fabulous; we liked the room and hallway décor and everything about it was generous and comfortable, except that I agree they should put a bar of soap in the room (but when we asked for one a person came up within 2 minutes).The hotel feels small even if it is not and you feel looked after here by the valets in front. The front desk and concierge staff were nice and helpful as can be, and we enjoyed the hotel restaurant for dinner and breakfast -- we thought the food was creative and tasty. The gym downstairs was less than I hoped for but it was adequate and easy to get to. All told you would probably get the best views and location at the Four Seasons which is waterfront and right by Pike's Place Market but this hotel offers better value for money and the location was fine just a half dozen blocks away down 1st Avenue. We found nice things to buy at the Watson Kennedy store on the corner (which we otherwise wouldn't have found) so that alone made it worthwhile to be there. For a good laugh look at the room service menu in the room. You can get a meal for a cat or a dog and it costs around $25-30 plus tax, tip and service charge. The most expensive thing on the kiddie menu is the $11 burger so I guess it indicates that people value pets more than kids! Of course, whether or not anyone actually buys their pets room service is another matter.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 649ic
John P, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

649ic, Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle. Our location is one of our favorite aspects of our hotel, outside of our service. If you travel back to Seattle, we hope to have you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

First, never be fooled by their photos. When I book, I always request high floor with a nice view. Most of the time, the hotels will accommodate the best they can. Not with Loews, no effort was ever made! See attached photos of our window view for a $320/night. When we complained, they're only willing to accommodate if we pay an additional $50 per night.

In addition to a disappointing window view, we were also hearing a surround sound of banging doors. And our room was right by the housekeeping room which was an eyesore.
The hotel receptionists were not very friendly and accommodating. Overall, we were very disappointed with our stay here.

Seattle is a wonderful place to visit .. but don't spoil it by staying in this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristin A
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I booked directly through Loews in February for our June trip. We decided to add a night on the front of our trip. It was not in our budget to stay at Loews for the added night. Therefore, our first night was spent at a less expensive hotel in the same area. We arrived at Loews before noon, and we're pleased that our luggage could be stored while we did some sightseeing. Location of hotel is in walking distance to many attractions such as Pike Place Market, Seattle Great Wheel, Pioneer Square, The Space Needle, and a variety of restaurants. I received a text message later that day that our room was ready. We returned to hotel but we're quite disappointed as the only view outside our window was a vacant, messy building that we could see right into. I immediately called the front desk to request a different room. I was told that all rooms with 2 doubles faced this building.. I was offered a room with one king bed. I declined as that would not be practical for our party. I loved our sightseeing of Seattle. However, returning to a room with such a horrible view was quite disappointing especially given the extremely high price we paid for the room. The second day of our stay I spoke with the front desk again and we were moved up 2 floors. It was inconvenient switching rooms on the second day however the view was improved as we were no longer looking directly into the building but instead above it. Pros-The doormen and housekeepers were very professional and pleasant. Location-We walked to Pikes Place, the Space Needle, Pioneer Square, and a variety of great restaurants. There is a fitness center in the basement with treadmills, Ellipticals,, stationary bikes, and weights. Con - Fitness Center is smaller than less expensive hotels in the area. It also was overly warm with bad ventilation and no windows. Room service served late night ice cream with only forks - a small detail that was overlooked. Bar soap available only on request. Terrible view from our hotel room along with noise from family above us on the first night. In conclusion this hotel might be nice for a romantic weekend. For our planned trip Loews was to be a "step up" not a "step down". For our sightseeing excursion I definitely paid too much for our room. Overpriced - Better hotels in the area cost less.

Room tip: Rooms with king beds have the best views. Rooms with 2 queens have limited views.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Christine H., thank you very much for the feedback you have provided regarding your stay. I am very sorry to hear that we were unable to accommodate the view request on your first night stay and completely understand what an inconvenience this is. Based on your review it seems we missed some small details with service which is concerning. I know it will not change the outcome of your stay but we will be using your challenges as training tools. I do hope that when you travel back to Seattle, that you give us a second chance. Thank you again for your review.