3,198 results
All reviews boka restaurant virtual golf soaking tub room service pioneer square pike place market water view upon check valet staff corner suite luxury hotel wonderful hotel four seasons great room city view few blocks loved this hotel
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Hotel 1000 provided me with the most pampered hotel experience I think I have ever encountered. From my very first phone call, I was treated with phenomenal service. Somehow, Samantha was able to achieve the delicate balance of making me feel like royalty, but royalty she'd actually like to hang out with.... it was remarkable. The hotel was luxurious, and all our needs were attended to with great detail and efficiency. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
Pritpal S, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

jenniferi352,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the hotel. I am so glad you found the hotel, staff, and amenities so enjoyable. I will definitely pass on your comments to the team. I know they will absolutely love the feedback. Thank you again. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We typically stay at the Fairmont when we're in Seattle, but decided to try Hotel 1000 because the reviews were so positive.

The hotel’s decor is dark, edgy and sleek - and very up-to-date. Staff at the front desk were friendly and polite.

We’d requested a quiet room, but were given a room on very busy (and noisy) 1st Avenue. We immediately notified the front desk, and they quickly moved us to a slightly quieter location. But the second location wasn't much quieter. The sound of traffic was constant. Very early in the morning there were train whistles and the beeping of trucks backing up. If you’re sensitive to noise, bring earplugs.

The room itself was lovely. The bathroom was large, with a separate shower and a free-standing tub. The king bed was comfortable. Everything was spotless.

Our room included breakfast (through the Amex Fine Hotels program). There was some confusion about when the restaurant opens on the weekend - the website says 8 a.m. but the front desk told us on the second morning that it actually opens at 7:30. Coming from the eastern time zone, we were up early and would have appreciated knowing about the earlier opening time when we checked in.

Breakfast service in the restaurant was painfully slow even though only a few tables were occupied. We waited nearly an hour for our breakfast. Service was also slow during happy hour. Our package included a credit that we could use in the restaurant, and we wanted to make the most of it... not sure we will go this route the next time we are in Seattle.

The location is a major selling point if you want to be close to restaurants, shopping, and the Pike Place Market.

Overall, it's a beautiful, modern hotel. If outside noise hadn’t been an issue and restaurant service had been better, the hotel would have rated five stars.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VickyBee333

VickyBee333
Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your comments and feedback; we sincerely appreciate it. I regret seeing that we did not meet your expectations and hope that you will accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment you experienced. Your feedback is very important to me and I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your experience. You may email me directly at Pritpal.singh@hotel1000seattle.com. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Hotel 1000 was remarkable. Our family had three rooms, with a fantastic view, for four nights. We arrived on Christmas Day and the staff made us immediately feel at home with champagne, sparkling cider as well. We also found the staff extremely helpful in planning our days of exploring the city as well as taking a ride on the ferry to Bainbridge Island and visited the Locks in Ballard. The hotel is centrally located and we were able to walk almost everywhere. In the evening we were given a ride when we went to dinner at the Fish Market, however we walked back which is only a few long blocks. We also had breakfast in the hotel which was very good and a wonderful coffee shop across the street, too. When I arrived home I received a text that my ipad was found in my room. I called and Desiree sent it out that same day. To top it off it is pet friendly and my little poodle was treated like a queen. I cannot say enough good things about Hotel 1000.

Room Tip: The view rooms are worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

nsballard,
We are delighted that you chose to celebrate your holiday with us at Hotel 1000. It's so nice to hear that the staff welcomed you with a smile and that you enjoyed our little treats. We hope that you will consider us for your next special occasion. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Pritpal Singh, General Manager

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We had a fantastic stay at Hotel 1000. The location in the downtown area couldn't have been better. The Valet was prompt and helpful especially being travel weary. We had the Deluxe City View King. The only disappointing item was we didn't have the large tub in the center of the room. We did have a bit of a view of Puget Sound. Helpful suggestions on where to dine in the city. The room service for breakfast was great. Did not go to the spa. We both felt staying here was a treat to ourselves

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

sandrasO7157OE
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Hotel 1000. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back to visit again very soon!

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

This was our third stay at hotel 1000 and as always it was an AMAZING experience. We booked last minute since neither my wife nor I wanted to drive home after attending a wedding. Once we got to the hotel, we were warmly greeted, thanked for returning to hotel 1000 and told that we were upgraded to deluxe king-size room with waterview. I was amazed by the way we were treated for just the third stay. I wonder what perks there would be for dozen or so stays...lol. My wife is in love with the hotel, the beautiful views, and off course the world class treatment by the staff. I know where we will be heading next for our in-town get away. Keep up the great work!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Ali M,
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I am delighted to hear what an excellent time you had during your recent stay and that the service you received from our Team Members was such a memorable part of your experience. Your comments are truly appreciated and I will share them with the entire team! I look forward to welcoming you back!