Belltown Inn(Seattle)
Hotels.com
US$559
Cancelon
1,410 results
All reviewsrooftop poolsafeco fieldacross the streetmariners gamesports fansfree shuttlepyramid breweryshuttle servicesporting eventsjimmy's restaurantgreat hotelhot tubvalet parkingpioneer squarecentury link fieldtrain noisewet bar
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel through a 3rd party and really wanted a hotel close to the water and near Pikes Place Market. I was actually disappointed because we were pretty far from most Seattle attractions. I was pleasantly impressed. Service was very good. We had a nice view of the bay and appreciated that. Rooms are clean and mostly up to date. I prefer hotels that have Smart TVs where you can use you own Netflix/Hulu etc accounts. That is my only real criticism.

When the Mariners are playing you can get a drink from the bar and go up to the roof and watch a lot of the game. Pretty fun if the kids in the pool don’t bother you. Nice view of Seattle.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sesa38
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 3:10pm and were told that our room wasn’t ready 3:00pm is there advertised check in time. I requested a refund and magically they gave us a room. Seriously folks I paid over $400.00 a night and yes that has some expectation. However I left this hotel disappointed. The noise from the highway overpasses and the Main Street was very loud. I do not recommend this hotel. The view from my room was awful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank ClintonUSA
seattlehotelguy, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry that your room wasn't ready ten minutes after check in time. Most of our guests understand that there might be a slight wait during high occupancy times like when the Seattle Mariners play next door. I suggest that next time you don't like the view from your room, simply alert the front desk and we will do all we can to help accommodate your request, however, during busy times, you may have to wait a few moments for us to make this happen for you. Our teams work hard to ensure that every room is expertly cleaned and ready for guests and we won't rush through this process because we want our guests to have the best possible stay. Thank you again for your comments, as these will help us with our ongoing training of our teams.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for business, but was happy to walk across the street for a nighttime ballgame at Safeco Field. Bar/restaurant was good, with nice variety of food for all three meals. Free shuttle to pier, Pike Market and Pioneer Square. About a 2block walk from fast rail to SeaTac airport for a 30 minute commute.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018

We stayed this hotel the last weekend. We had a plan to watch a baseball game so the location was perfect: the stadium was right next to the hotel.
The football stadium is the one block away, too.

We drove in the valet parking and staffs were super nice and helpful. All staffs were very friendly and very pleasant, too. The room was fine for five of us with three children. My youngest is small so we made a small bed with sofa. I heard you can ask for an extra bed, if you want. The room was clean and looked new.

The best thing was rooftop pool and Jacuzzi. Kids had soooo much fun.
The view from the rooftop was so pretty and the atmosphere was so nice.
There was a patio attached and people were enjoying some drink. It opens till late and from 8;00 am so you can have nice dip twice.

were tired for going out to a restaurant so we ordered room service. The food from their restaurant and service was great.

We had excellent stay there. We would definitely go back this hotel for another baseball game.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ShihoBP
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The location was amazing, only an $8 uber to Pike's and about $13 to California Ave in West Seattle. They do have shuttles test run to downtown and the market as a courtesy. The young lady at the front desk even told me where to go to call and have the shuttle pick me up from the stadium if I rode the train from the airport so I wouldn't have to walk.

My room was perfect, pleasing to the eye very modern and CLEAN. Everyone I came in contact with was super friendly, even the guy working the front desk at 3am. The bed was comfy. My room was on the 9th floor across from the baseball stadium so i had a nice view. The pool/jacuzzi was sparkling and also on the roof so it made for amazing aesthetics;
you couldn't access/operate the elevator unless you have a room key so traveling solo, that made me feel safer.
I really enjoyed my stay here and can only imagine what it's like during football season since it's literally steps away. The only thing I would say is that it gets a little noisy at night if there's a lot going on outside, but it wasnt that big of an issue for me- there's not much they can do about that.
Overall I would highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo