US$219
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

Belltown Inn(Seattle)
US$332
US$273
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

US$341
US$232
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$153
3,422 results
All reviewsgeorgian roomgeorgian restaurantpresidents clubshuckers restaurantan executive suitebeautiful hotelhealth clubroom serviceconcierge deskfour seasonslobby barpike place marketcar servicefitness centeran upgradecorner roomthe location is perfect
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel after a cruise for two nights to check out the city. We got there before check out off the ship and they held our baggage for us while we saw some sights. We came back at 2pm, check out was at noon. They had our cell number to text us when room was ready so we sat in lobby waiting at 3:30pm after new guests entered and were given rooms we asked the desk if our room,a top floor suite,was ready. We were told it wouldn’t be ready for two more hours, but we could take a room on a lower floor for $50.00 a night credit. Begrudgingly we took the lower floor. While the hotel is beautiful, and the room was great.We feel that we were lied to as other guests seemed to have no problem getting their reserved rooms. The topper is that after we have flown back to the NY we have not yet received the promised credit. There are plenty of hotels in Seattle downtown area to chose from, so do yourself a favor and stay away from the Fairmont Olympic. I know we will the next time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Markus T, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Our sincere apologies for any confusion regarding your guest room! Would you be so kind as to provide some detail for our Executive Assistant renee.wigner@Fairmont.com so that she can look into what happen and make sure your credit has been made? We do our very best to provide specific category rooms and not being truthful is not an option for us. Again, please accept our apologies. We would like the opportunity to regain your trust in us and look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Fantastic rooms that are a home to you. The staff at the hotel is great and at all times willing to help. It is conveniently located and close all you want. Will definity go back if I am in Seattle again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Making guest feel at home is one of the things we do best and thank you for that acknowledgement. We appreciate your new loyalty to the Olympic and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I met my husband in Seattle for the weekend as he was attending a conference. The hotel location is central and walkable to sights and shopping. The decor is elegant and our room was lovely and immaculately kept. We enjoyed delicious breakfasts at the Georgian in a spectacular setting. And, the service was friendly and helpful at both the front desk and the concierge desk. The bed was extremely comfortable and I was not sleepless in Seattle.
I would highly recommend the Fairmont Olympic.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Markus T, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

We are so pleased to know how much you and your husband enjoyed the hotel and amenities. Thank you for recommending us to other TripAdvisor readers and users and we do hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I had an amazing experience at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle. The service was really great when I checked in and checked out. The service I received in the restaurants, gym/pool area, concierge desk, and people at the front of the hotel assisting to get a taxi or directions when needed were all amazing. Everything in the room was great and even when I asked about having a refrigerator to put some drinks and food in they brought up a complimentary small refrigerator for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and when I come back in town I would stay there again and since it states they are pet friendly its great to know I could bring my kitten if needed.

The food in the hotel restaurants were top notch. Everything was really fresh and well cooked, I had an amazing experience. You don't get the same experience at hotel such as Hilton/Hampton as you would at the Fairmont or a Kimpton which is another amazing Hotel chain I have stayed at. They didn't have availability the last night I stayed in Seattle which was disappointing because the service was definitely one of the best I have had.

When I had an issue with the AC unit it was addressed immediately within an hour of telling them so hopefully they were able to fix that issue for the next guest. You can tell if there are any problems/issues ever that they would do what they need to resolve them and in a timely manner.

Only thing I wish they had was complimentary business center with free printing and internet and complimentary Concierge Desk. It was disappointing to have to pay $23 to print some paperwork out for my job interview/business meeting I attended and I noticed when I asked for assistance at the Concierge desk I was charged for that.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you very much for being our guest and we are thrilled to read of how wonderful your stay was. We do our very best to anticipate the needs of our guests and nice to know it's appreciated. Please note we do have a larger business center on the 12th floor of our hotel that might work better for you upon your next stay. We do not charge for assistance at the concierge and would appreciate you contacting our Executive Assistant renee.wigner@Fairmont.com if you think you were charged in error. Thank you again for being our valued guest and we will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in a very central location of Seattle. The rooms were extra large in this historic hotel. Service was amazing. The waitress in the hotel bar was very good and provided us with recommendations for other places to visit. Rooms were very clean and great bed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

We sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay with us and delighted to know you enjoyed it.