1,090 results
All reviews great location heart of downtown rooftop bar fifth floor pike place market hotel stay bathroom door walking distance business trip easy access light rail stayed nights comfortable rooms upon check definitely stay here again central location water view
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We weren't told we'd be paying a hefty price to drink the coffee and water in the room. They charged us, we complained. They ignored us. Don't drink the water or the coffee . You're better off drinking from the sink

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent three nights at the Motif while my husband was on a business trip. I tagged along and had a couple days on my own to enjoy the city. With no access to a car, the Motif was the perfect hotel in the heart of the city. We were within walking distance to everything. Great shopping is all within 1-5 blocks of the hotel. Many restaurant options and a great little coffee shop/bakery right across the street. Pike Place Market and the space needle are also within walking distance. The hotel was very busy with a conference going on, but yet it remained quiet. I never heard anyone once I entered my room in the evening and the beds were very comfortable. My only disappointment was we booked a king room, but none were available when we arrived. We were given two double beds. A bit of a bummer! Registration staff was always helpful when we had questions. I would stay again and recommend.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
MotifTeam, Manager at Motif Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear utting,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Seattle. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to enjoy the city as yes, there are so many things to do and see that are within walking distance of the hotel. A return visit and a recommendation is one of the ultimate compliments for us so thank you for this and the feedback.

We look forward to the chance to welcome you and your husband back soon!

Wishing you all the best, The Motif Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

rooms are clean and large, they have tech-embedded experiences like your own Alexa (I unplugged mine, but I can see the benefit), fast internet, SLOW elevators - painfully so, if you're there during a busy time, good food but I wish they had clearer labels (vegetarian, gf, etc)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms, location, staff and facilities for group event were great. Only drawback was bad elevators that never functioned well when stressed by the group. Interiors of elevators were dated and worn and lights were out, displays didn't show floors etc. Folks ended up going in the wrong direction or waiting 10 minutes to get an elevator at times which resulted in time wasted between sessions. Some folks started to learn where the stairs were to use these instead but these too were located awkwardly and took awhile to figure out.

Dear by0rk,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad that overall things went well and that our hotel was well suited for your event. Our licensed service provider was made aware and is working on light indicators that needed attention during the increased business levels from the group.

We look forward to the chance to welcome you back soon whether for leisure or as part of your event!

Wishing you all the best, The Motif Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the hotel for a business conference. The hotel staff were kind, courteous, and helpful. The conference space was comfortable and well laid out.The rooms were clean, bed was very comfortable, and the coffee in the room great!