1,758 results
All reviews rooftop deck seattle center starbucks attached queen anne space needle great location toulouse petit metropolitan market free popcorn across the street starbucks coffee walking distance small kitchenette underground parking fridge and microwave bus stop front desk staff
Reviewed 21 July 2018

It's a nice, decently priced hotel. I loved that they had parking. My Jeep Patriot was 'short' ebough to make it into the garage. Very clean. The employees at the front desk were attentive and kind. They have bikes you can rent and I highly recommend taking a ride through the city or even a stroll. Restaurants and grocery store and park near by.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Hi Samantha T,

Thanks for staying! Our bikes are definitely a great way to explore the city, I'm so glad that you got to roll around town.

I've also shared your feedback with our front desk staff, we really appreciate it and hope that we get to welcome you again for a future stay.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I picked this spot due to the proximity to the dock for the cruise I was taking. It is close Chihuly Glass Gardens(on my bucket list) and the Space Needle (not so much as I'm not keen on the whole outside elevator, height thing). There was a local festival going on at the time I was there so there was music etc. There's also the very "cool" "International Fountain" where kids and some adults enjoyed cooling off in the spray. I was pleasantly surprised at the many spots nearby the Inn that were walkable which I will review. Don't miss the rooftop, you can bring a bottle of wine up and they provide the glasses and an opener if its not a screw top. Can also bring up snacks and eats as there are tables as well. Not much shade though, but there is a nice breeze and awesome view. Basic place with clean room, shower but other than the rooftop nothing else if you are looking for amenities. Like I said lots of places to walk to on foot.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Hi colden197,

Thank you kindly for staying with us! It sounds like you had a lovely time visiting Seattle.

Chihuly Garden and Glass is one of my favorite attractions in the city, I'm so happy that you got to go. It also seems that you made exceptional use of our rooftop deck. Like you mentioned, we don't have a bar up there, but we're always happy to provide wine glasses and bottle openers so that our guests can enjoy a bottle (or two) up there.

We really appreciate your feedback and hope that you have a great rest of your summer!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Not as swanky as the website makes it look, but very nice hotel. Room was very clean and had fridge and microwave which was great. Free coffee all day was good, too. Really nice roof deck and since there was no pool, not so many kids running around! :-) Staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lcprice1

Hi Icprice1,

We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience here! I'm so happy that you enjoyed our rooftop deck, the view up there truly is superb.

I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our staff, as well. Hopefully we see you again soon!

Front Office Mnagaer

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This is my second time staying at the Mediterranean Inn. The hotel is located in the Lower Queene Ann district and walk able to most tourist destinations. The rooms are clean the the rooftop deck is fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Hi RMcFall,

Thanks so much for returning for a second stay, that truly means a lot to us.

We hope that you and your family are having a terrific summer and can't wait to welcome you back for a third stay. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights when I visited Seattle on business. The location is just perfect - a short Uber ride from Convention Center and Pike Place. Better yet, it's walkable distance from Seattle Center, Key Arena and MoPop. Queen Anne is a pretty liltte area lined with lots of easteries, bars and cafes - great for anything from Mexican to Indian, from IPA to Espresso. The hotel has more character than your usual business hotel, personable staff and a rooftop deck with great views. I'd certainly go back if I'm in the city.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Funravel

Hi Funravel,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and summary of our nearby eateries, we really do have many fantastic options - I hope you found a few new favorites!

Thank you for staying with us, and for your kind words regarding our staff.

Hopefully, we're able to welcome you back to Seattle sometime! Thanks again!