1,759 results
All reviews rooftop deck seattle center starbucks attached queen anne space needle great location toulouse petit metropolitan market free popcorn across the street starbucks coffee walking distance small kitchenette underground parking fridge and microwave bus stop front desk staff
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Booked a room for an amazing price last minute while driving through Seattle. I didn't expect much & was just happy I'd get to rest my head after driving but I was in for a surprise. The room was smaller, but accommodated our family & service dog well. The roof top lookout had a spectacular view of Seattle & the ocean. The lobby staff were very helpful & always smiling which made for a pleasant experience. Awesome & comfortable stay. Would recommend it to anyone who would like to stay in a modern establishment close to lots of what Seattle has to offer. Thanks for taking care of us during our stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jenna P
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Desk at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hi Jenna P,

You are more than welcome! I'm so happy that we were a pleasant surprise for you during your trip!

Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing your thoughts with us. We really do appreciate the feedback. I've shared your sweet words with our front desk staff as well. They really are fantastic and we are very lucky to have such a great team on board. I hope that you enjoyed your trip very much, and that we will see you again sometime!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Convenient location, STARBUCKS entry from lobby, close to a Safeway and many restaurants. Small-ish room, but the relaxing rooftop view after hitting downtown all day, is VERY nice. Use of the parking garage (recommended) was only $25. We had other parties staying downtown and their parking garage charges were ridiculous and so was the traffic.
NOT HERE! Easy to get to, easy to check in (REAL FRIENDLY STAFF) and easy to stay. Right next to attractions and event venues. Reasonable pricing.

Room Tip: Best views, near major event venues, good location, starbucks
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Renee P

Hi Renee P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! It's wonderful that you had such a great time here, and that our parking came in handy! Finding parking downtown can be a real nightmare, as you pointed out, and when you can find it, the prices are pretty steep! We're happy we are able to provide parking to our guests at a reasonable rate for the area.

You completely nailed it about the rooftop after a long day! It's the best way to unwind, with a glass of wine especially! I very much hope that you enjoyed your stay in the city, and hope that we have the chance to welcome you back in the future!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 November 2017

What a nice change this hotel turned out to be. As I travel about 70% of the year, I have a lot of opportunities to try various hotels around the USA and also overseas. The staff here, from the very beginning did everything to make me feel this was my home away from home. They were always smiling, and always helpful on any questions about dining, or things to do in Seattle. The top of the building was also a big plus, to have a very fine view of the Space Needle. On top of everything, the rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. This is certainly a hotel that I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mediterranean-Sea206, Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Steveula, thank you greatly for taking the time to tell us about your stay here.

It means the world to us that you thought of our hotel as a, "home away from home." I've passed along your compliments to our staff, we really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. I'm also glad that you were able to enjoy our roof deck during your visit - it's a fantastic place to relax after a day of walking around the city.

Hopefully, we are able to welcome you back in the future for a second stay. Until then, safe travels!

Cassie
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Mediterranean in .Seattle
Nice place room ok and
Lovely vue from the terrace
Very comfortable bed.
Extremely gentle staff.
Convenient location
20 minutes walk to Pike
Market,and one block from
e fantastic restaurant Touluse petit,A must to try.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mediterranean-Sea206, Manager at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Thanks for staying with us, emilio b. I'm so thrilled that you made it over to Toulouse Petit while you were in our neighborhood! Their beignets are absolutely, some of my favorites!

We appreciate you giving our hotel a try and do hope you we get the chance to welcome you back again!

Cassie
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Beautiful hotel in downtown Seattle. There is an amazing rooftop deck that has a fabulous view of the sound and downtown Seattle. Walking distance to all the main attractions. The room was very nice and clean and the price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and it was very quiet, We also had a window with a view of the sound and downtown Seattle.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Mediterranean-Sea206, Front Desk at Mediterranean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hi Pam W,

We really appreciate your positive review! It is so wonderful that your experience here with us left you with such a positive impression! The rooftop deck really is spectacular, and something that we always encourage our guests to check out. I'm so glad that the weather cooperated and you were able to take in the view up there!

I very much hope that we are able to see you again in the future!

Safe Travels,