All reviews pioneer square courtyard marriott alaska building typical courtyard light rail century link stadium homeless people smith tower office building pike place market amtrak station corner room safeco field front desk staff within walking distance king street station across the street
Reviewed 16 November 2017

A quick overnight stay that was handled promptly and professionally, even though I checked in at 1am. Room was clean and refined. Breakfast at in Hotel restaurant was good with great service, no room service though.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
David K, Manager at Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Pioneer Square, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel facilities and breakfast in our Bistro.
We hope you will consider staying with us again on a future trip.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We stayed one night here because we had an early train to Vancouver the following morning. It was a very easy walk from the metro station. They held our bags for us as we were there too early and the room wasn't yet ready. It's a really convenient location for exploring downtown Seattle.

We are a family of five and managed to fit comfortably into a one bedroom suite - with a sofa bed and roll away bed in the lounge area. It might have been a bit cosy for several nights, but for one it was fine. The swimming pool in the basement was an added bonus.

There's no free breakfast, but we were off too early for that anyway! The walk to the train station was very easy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and the location worked out well for you.
We hope you will stay with us again should you come back to Seattle!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Because the building is historic, it has more charm than most Courtyards. Our corner room wasn't huge but it was certainly spacious enough and well-equipped. It was kept clean, the beds were comfy, and there was little noise. Another pluses: it takes little time for valets to retrieve your car.

The location is okay. Some might prefer a slightly more central spot, and the area does have its share of homeless people, but it's not a bad neighborhood by any means, and there are shops and restaurants nearby.

Our room looked down at an alley which is apparently a favorite spot for people to do drugs. That didn't particularly bother us from 8 floors up, but some might object.

Check in and check out were very quick, and the staff members were great. Trevor in the Bistro was especially friendly, as were the valets and the guy who checked us out (whose name I didn't catch).

Room Tip: Corner rooms have big windows
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dephal

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and that the staff took good care of you. I appreciate your kind comments about Trevor. He is a valued member of our Bistro team. I will be certain to recognize him.
We hope you will stay with us again on a future trip to Seattle!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Attention out of town fans traveling to Seattle to see your team play against the Seahawks, the Courtyard is a fabulous option! I went to Seattle without having a reservation. I walked in and was treated very well. Everything about my stay was great! The best part is everything is walking distance! Don't think twice! Stay here! Comfortable, friendly, and social! The bistro staff is very friendly!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel. The location is ideal for guests attending the Seahawks, Sounders or Mariner games. No car required, we are an easy walk to the stadiums.
I appreciate your comments and hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I loved our stay here. Clean, pretty, new, stunning views, nice beds. Staff was helpful and pleasant to chat with. Close to fun eateries, a short walk to touristy areas, etc. We would be happy to visit again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vizmerch
David K, Manager at Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Pioneer Square, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and the location met your needs.
We appreciate your business and hope you will choose to stay with us again!