“Wow!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nrsemac
Frisco, Texas
“Wow!”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Wow! Bryan is an incredible host! The house was spotless and Bryan thought of every single thing possible that we would need. I highly recommend Bryan’s home if you are staying in Seattle area.

29 Jun 2018
Thank you, Betty and friends. I hope you had a wonderful time in Victoria as well. Respectfully, Bryan
BoardingP...
“Who needs a vehicle when you are so close to it all!”
Reviewed 29 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Seems like the good reviews are always the last you write. That being said, I was so happy I found your rental while looking for a place for my family to stay the night before our Alaskan Cruise in September, 2017. Your place offered everything we needed and then some. Most importantly is it was clean and in a safe neighborhood. The fully stocked fridge and pantry was a bonus, you don’t usually get that in a rental.
There was ample room for all of us, it was in good proximity to the space needle, museums and restaurants. Also very easy to access the mono rail/public transportation to access pikes place market and other area attractions that were a little further away. With parking being an issue in the Seattle area, this was important to us.
My only regret is that we didn’t have more time to spend there. I would definitely recommend your place to others, and will stay at there again when I return to explore Seattle when I have more time..
Although we never really met, you were the perfect host.
Thanks for everything,
Arlene

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 Dec 2017
Dear Arlene, I was so pleasantly surprised when I got notification of your review today. It means so much that you thought to finally getting around to write one. I hope you had a wonderful Alaskan Cruise, and I did add white tape to the last step of the stairwell to highlight it. Thank you for that suggestion. I hope we have the opportunity to host you and your family again! Respectfully, Bryan
e2care K
“The Best Host”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Thanks for letting us to stay in your new house. If I have an other chance I would definitely come here again. The house was very well equipped with all the tools we need. The location of the house is also very convenient, we can walk down town!

We liked the variety of board games you had, we had a lot of fun playing. We liked the food you bought for us. The home made jam in the fridge was extremely tasty. We almost finished it all! Your hospitality is best.

Our kids think you should keep the ice-cream and especially the frozen berries in the freezer. It tastes berry ice-cream.

9 Aug 2017
Dear Mylene,
Thank you so much for staying in my home. I love that you and your boys had fun playing board games. I am so glad I could do a few little things to make your stay fun and delicious. Please come again!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing