1,766 results
All reviews cupcakes pineapple max's cafe space needle great location donut shop tommy bahama within walking distance funky decor pike place market hardwood floors cute hotel free bottled water every afternoon european style would definitely stay here again westlake station
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Service and accommodations were wonderful. Rooms were upscale and modern, clean and very comfortable. Hotel service was very attentive, accommodating of our large group and very friendly and helpful. The catering and food service was great, affordable and good quality. Meeting room accommodations were perfect. Downtown location made other activities within walking distance and perfect for our group.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer H, Front Office Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear mabeardsley1,

Thank you so much for your review! We are delighted to hear how much you loved our hotel.
Your group was wonderful and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

When I check my credit card statement, I found an extra transaction apart from the resort fee. I emailed the hotel and they replied it was the "pineapple snack box" which I never seen in the room. Though they finally refunded but it is still very annoying to customer. Also they never email me about the updated receipt until I discover it by myself!

Despite I had the above unpleasant experience, location of the hotel is good where having tidier neighbourhood and nicer dining places around. Walking distance to Westlake station where we can take light link rail to the airport. There is free shuttle to major spots but no schedule. However, we need to make reservation with the staff. It is hard to say is this arragement more flexible as it is difficult to estimate the return time.

For the room, fast wifi and we can stream video to the TV. However the room is too dark and the air conditioner is loudly

看信用卡賬單,給酒店在正常要收的 resort fee 的銀碼外,又有另一條交易帳目。當即電郵酒店,回覆的是那是pineapple snack box 費,但這盒東西是從未出現在房中。雖然酒店最後退款,但真的很令人困擾,莫非入住時要跟酒店對一對房間物品 checklist?

如果沒有以上的不快經歷,基本上這酒店是不錯,只要步行7分鐘左右便可到 Westlake Station, 可以乘搭輕鐵往機場。酒店後面街是新穎的辦公大樓,食店也較光鮮。另外酒店也提供了免費shuttle 往景點,但是沒有時間表,要跟職員預訂,真的很難說是否flexible. 因為有時難預計回程時間。

房間設備不錯,wifi 很快,又可串流影片到電視機,但太暗,冷氣機很嘈吵

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Fun hotel in a great location. Easy walk to Pikes, shopping and tons of restaurants. Great decor and good service. Very comfortable beds with super comfy bedding. Unlimited coffee and water in your room (although you are charged a fee as part of your stay). Pineapple cupcakes in the lobby each afternoon are a nice touch. There is a coffee bar and restaurant/ bar in the hotel but the food is subpar.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Jennifer H, Front Office Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear 517reneeb,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next adventure.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Ideally located between Space Needle, Pike St market and only 10 min walk from metro station. Very friendly staff - reception to cleaners! I’d stay there againOnly grumble is that I’m trying to write a glowing, concise review but have to make it 200 characters long

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear stubydo66,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We really appreciate your feedback, and we apologize for it having to be at least 200 characters long. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on our next adventure!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I stayed at this location a few years ago with friends, before they began opening other locations, and was impressed with the quality and attentiveness. Unfortunately I was less impressed this time. The rooms were equipped with Chromecast and apparently had a known problem when connecting to the wifi. The staff was unable to assist and after being passed back and forth 3 times between the hotel a d internet service number I was provided I gave up. The numerous fees and opportunities to buy "goodies" felt like an obvious money grab. The quality of unlimited coffee (for a $25 fee) was disappointing for Seattle of all places.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo