Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

377 Reviews
from US$89.00
from US$148.00
16,858 results
All reviews observation deck elevator ride glass floor revolving restaurant gift shop degree view free photo afraid of heights great view of seattle combo ticket bucket list sunny day other attractions visiting seattle mount rainier seattle city pass puget sound
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Glad to see they are updating the needle. Was lucky to have gotten there early, the lines grew longer. The place is still being worked on but worth the view.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank SFBzoo
Reviewed 2 May 2018

BE AWARE! There is a MAJOR construction going on the deck of Space Needle. I knew there was a construction before the visit through website but it didn't do justice to the extensive nature of the construction. With the dust and wood paneling everywhere, we could hardly see out the rest of the city. It's not worth the money for what you get, at least during the construction.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank lvsena
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We visited the needle while it is undergoing construction. We knew well in advance it was under construction; however, we still wanted to visit. The views are still beautiful but a lot is obstructed by the construction. If you have the capability of waiting until construction is over to visit, I would wait.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank FeliciaDH
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The Space Needle is currently under construction. They are upgrading the restaurant which will include a glass floor. You can still go up but there is no discount and views are limited. You can still see Seattle 360 degrees but there is scaffolding and plywood everywhere. The views were great. I just wish the timing of my trip had not coincided with the construction.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank 9ellev
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I was kinda didn't know what to expect since I don't do heights. I was nervous at first but then seen the view,it was awesome. Recommend seeing if you do come to Seattle.

Date of experience: December 2017