2,168 results
All reviews space needle great location gates foundation full kitchen within walking distance two bedroom suite the breakfast area free breakfast across the street few blocks pre cruise would stay here again pacific science center front desk staff alaskan cruise yogurt other attractions
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Rooms dark and dank, bed settees old and worn, spare pillow and blanket smelt as if it'd been wrapped up for years and not used, carpet crunchy under your feet, no safe, major construction site, fire door left open, balcony doors and windows nailed shut, wrapped in plastic and netting (Grenfell Tower fire in mind), uncomfortable beds, plastic cutlery and paper plates at breakfast. workmen everywhere, paint on corridor carpets, paint hand prints on doors, dehumidifier in corridor.... and I could go on....

Staff were friendly (especially KC) but bizarre - no consistency - it felt like Fawlty Towers but worse!

Hotel in a fairly good location but that is the only good thing I can say about it! Oh and our cleaner tried very hard to impress us with her arty folded towels.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Gross, dirty, dark, smelly, disgusting. I'm shocked this hotel is even open. We are Diamond Honors members, not that it should even matter. We called and were told the construction here was mild and almost complete and instead we were told a complete lie. The inside of the hotel is so gross. Our room stinks. Obviously they are trying to cover something up. The bed is so uncomfortable. The springs just stick right out of the mattress. My husband and I can't believe this is how Hilton treats their customers. What a disappointment on what should be a fun weekend getaway. Parking is a nightmare. Our stock Tahoe apparently doesn't fit inside the parking garage and they had to make our keys 3 times because they couldn't get them to work. That's three times up and down the elevator from the fifth floor before we could get in our room with a cart of luggage. Unacceptable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and opinion with us. Whether negative or positive this helps us grow, especially under our most challenging time in renovation. I also extend my personal apology to you for your experience. I would have to reflect on the title of your feedback and state that everyone has different expectations and how they approach them. This may drive inconsistency. This is great feedback that I will share with my team so we can ensure that we are driving consistency. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business and wish your the very best in your future travels...

Reviewed 21 July 2018

clean and close to Seattle Center. hotel was undergoing renovations so I feel they should have discounted room costs. overall the staff was very accommodating. did not charge us to park because we were Hilton Honors members.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This means so much to us and we deeply appreciate this. We are very excited about our renovation and looking forward to its completion. You are a valued guest and we hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area. We look forward to sharing our new property with you and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

We were on our way to a cruise and stayed here. My husband had a stroke and the staff of the hotel went out of their way to be helpful and caring. Best hotel EVER. KC, the young lady at the Hampton Inn was so kind and booked us another room right away.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. we were very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that we met your needs. Please rest assure that I will be sharing your feedback with my team and especially "KC". You are a valued guest and we hope to have the opportunity to earn your business again on your next visit to the Seattle area. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Rented a two bedroom suite prior to a cruise. Was not allowed to check in until 4pm. Once I entered room I knew why - construction team would have been able to look in every window. Scaffolding and equipment all over outside. Could not use balcony. It was very hot that day and ac would not get cold. All of them were old and broken on the outside. There was a large fan in the closet so I guess they knew ac didn't work. Living room furniture shabby and old. The staff was supposed to hold luggage but when we came back it was out in open on a luggage cart where construction workers were hanging out. After asking numerous times they finally locked it up. When we could finally check in the luggage cart could barely fit down the hall as hall was too narrow and also dark and dirty. Construction workers kept coming in lobby to drink water meant for customers. Entrance to hotel was a ripped white piece of plastic. Thought something would fall on me or car would run someone over as it blocked view for people pulling in. Hotel was supposed to have shuttle to fit 16 people and their luggage that would take us to the port. One that only held 10 and could barely hold the luggage showed up. Do not stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Judith O
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This means so much to us whether positive or negative, feedback continues to help us grow. I do understand your feelings and your feedback as we are going through our growth period. What you have expressed is not typical of our property. Your patience was deeply appreciated and we do hope to have the opportunity to earn your business in the future. We hope to see you soon.