1,641 results
All reviews free shuttle shuttle service a lake view room free breakfast space needle duke's chowder house breakfast room make your own waffles across the street french doors yogurt secure parking pool and hot tub restaurants within walking distance hotel shuttle close to downtown third floor
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

A lovely, clean, renovated hotel! Far enough away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to get to all of the Seattle must do's! On the water which was lovely for a morning run and then an on the water dinner! Very comfortable, updated rooms and quiet!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Matthew J, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn - Seattle Lake Union, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the wonderful review. I agree, it helps to have a great location. Seattle, as busy as it is, has just about anything our guests would like. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to serving you again. Take care and have a fantastic week.

Jason M.
Asst. General Manager
Silver Cloud-Lake Union

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The location was nice, the rate was reasonable but this was probably the worst week of sleep I’ve had in a hotel. Let’s see: room 1 - the person above me was an extremely heavy walker and I could hear this person all night. I let the front desk know and was moved. Room 2 - a low hum could be heard once turning in for the night. At first I thought it was street noise, but after going to the window it wasn’t. Turns out it was in the Wall. I imagine the pipes weren’t insulated properly. Anyhow... even with white noise this made it hard to sleep.

All in all, it was so so, but pretty disappointing room quality. I can’t recommend this hotel to anyone,

Room Tip: Try a different hotel.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We stayed for two nights starting June 29. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good with lots of options. We never used the shuttle because we like to walk and explore. We made our way around Seattle by walking from the hotel. One night we drove to another part of town for dinner. The staff gave an excellent recommendation for dinner that night. The room and bathroom were spacious and clean. Don’t hesitate to use this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope you continue to choose Silver Cloud Hotels. Have a wonderful week ahead and we will see you next time.

Jason M.
Asst. General Manager
Silver Cloud-Lake Union

Reviewed 17 July 2018

The room itself was okay; however, the bed was uncomfortable and the room was too warm. The amenities were enjoyable. The workout room particularly was really nice.

My main complaint was about the shuttle service. When we asked to use the shuttle service, it felt like we were inconveniencing the workers. At one point, we could loudly hear one of the front desk workers (I think it was the manager) angrily talking to the who I can only assume was the shuttle driver. He was clearly angry that the shuttle was running behind. He then told the other workers not to take any more reservations for the shuttle and that if guests asked to tell them that the shuttle was booked for the day (this was around 1pm...). This loud conversation and frustration made all of us waiting in the lobby very uncomfortable, especially because that manager was the one who ended up driving us to the drop off because the shuttle was so late. My second problem with the shuttle came the next day when we requested a pick up. We called for a pick up and were told very bluntly that it would be better if we took an Uber. If you're looking for a shuttle to downtown, I don't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alison M
Reviewed 16 July 2018

7 th floor room with a view 2 queens and a hide bed. It was great and needed hidabed with the 2 12 y/o grand children. Friendly staff with good information on the area. Free Shuttle to Seattle center and Pikelace was a big help. Free parking a big plus also. Good location for exploring. Free breakfast better than average motel breakfast.

Room Tip: Get the twin queens with a view
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family