2,761 results
All reviewsgreat hotelsteam roomconvention centermodern hotelpike place marketpacific placehotel restaurantwithin walking distanceindoor poolcorner roomlight railspace needlewater pressurevalet parkingwould definitely stay here againloved this hotelfew blocks
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The hotel was neat and clean. We only complained that they didn't vacuum the floors daily. The pool was awesome. I'm sorry I waited until my last day to get in the pool. The people were so friendly. The front desk, the concierge, and the restaurant were so personable and couldn't have been more friendly.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We chose this Hotel as it seemed to be close to retail area about 15 mins walk to Pike Market and 25 min to Space Needle.We had a large corner room with all the facilities you would expect. As other reviewers have said the pool/spa facilities are fabulous and better than in some higher rated hotels I have stayed in. The pool was just the place to relax after hard day sigh seeing.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This was supposed to be our getaway for our anniversary--instead we were jolted awake by the fire alarm blasting at 2:45am and had to go sit in the lobby and wait for the fire department to clear things while another guest felt it appropriate to blast offensive music (and the staff did nothing). It isn't the hotel's fault that someone pulled the fire alarm, but all we were offered was for our $40 room service to be comped (which took over an hour to arrive to our room in the first place) and some Hyatt points which as it turns out won't even get us one night in most Hyatt locations. Extremely dissatisfied with how this was handled. The room was overpriced for what it was to begin with, let alone the fact that we did not get to sleep and were not compensated. Do not recommend.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Stayed at the Hyatt at Olive 8 last weekend as part of a family vacation in Seattle. The hotel is bright, modern, airy and well situated in terms of both public transport and all the usual downtown attractions.

No issues with check in at all. Staff were friendly, there was no wait, and my status was acknowledged. The room was as advertised, with a view over the street from the 6th floor, had a nice bathroom, powerful shower, the usual toiletries and so forth. We had to request extra towels and pillows and did so via the Hyatt app and both requests were fulfilled quickly - so top marks there!

We had two significant issues with the room while we stayed. One is that the walls are paper thin and we could hear conversations from the guests in adjacent rooms. By this I don't just mean the sound of conversations but literally every single word that was being spoken. Noise from the corridor was also very prevalent.

The other issue is that the curtains don't close fully. There's a slight gap at the middle and at both ends. There's no overlap and so you can't get a totally dark room. That was perhaps more frustrating than the noise.

We also were woken up at 3am by the fire alarm. It transpired that someone had set off the alarm maliciously so we spent some time out on the sidewalk looking at fire trucks and waiting for the all clear. What was bizarre was that the hotel staff played absolutely no role and had no involvement whatsoever during the evacuation or afterwards. They stayed at the reception desk and it seemed "business as usual" for them. Guests were milling around inside the hotel lobby for the duration of the alarm and it was actually the firefighters who told the guests outside that they could go back in.

Would I stay here again? I have to say probably unlikely, mainly due to the noise issues and lack of blackout blinds or properly fitted curtains in the room. The hotel was very expensive (we had used points but the cost of a deluxe double queen room was nudging $400 per night) and I think had I paid cash I would have been more frustrated than I already was.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Stayed here for a couple nights prior to our cruise. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The free wi-fi was good and easy to access. Walking distance to shopping and the monorail to the Space needle. Lots of restaurants, coffee shops and stores. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family