Belltown Inn(Seattle)
US$425
US$219
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$255
US$332
US$273
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$341
US$287
US$353
US$251
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

US$153
1,657 results
All reviewsconvention centermon thursfull kitchenlight dinnerevening receptionpike stliving roombreakfast and dinnerfree breakfasthot breakfastcapitol hillsmall kitchenfront desk staffking suitehome away from homeattending a conferencevalet parking
Reviewed 20 April 2018

This Homewood Suites is not one I would recommend. Every other Homewood Suites I have stayed in has been fantastic on every level but this was lacked in all aspects. Hotel room was dirty and the staff were rude - we were not impressed. Will not be back to this location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Large three area suite-like rooms. Good location within walking distance of some excellent restaurants and close to Pike St. market. Be sure to specify if you want a courtyard view or a city view and be aware that if you're on the 9th floor, it requires 1 elevator to the 8th floor and a 2nd separate elevator to the 9th.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank couple777
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I was really pleased to be upgraded from a standard room to this very large corner suite. It has a lovely fireplace, large bedroom and a balcony. It does face Pike street but I didn't have any trouble with the street noise. The bath has a jetted tub and a very spacious shower. The kitchen has a full size fridge and a 2 burner stove, microwave and dishwasher. Even though I only spent one night, it was really relaxing. The convention center is within 1 block walking distance. Thank you to the front desk staff who were cheerful, very helpful in storing my bag the next day before check out and I was thrilled with the upgrade to the really lovely room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank xterrared
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at this location. We had several issues and I directed them to the management.
Some of the issues were caused by the issue of panhandlers who hang out in front of the hotel.
Also lack of attention by housekeeping.
The manager of the hotel followed up with us. She was very nice and we had a very good conversation regarding our experience.
She completely understood and I know she will address the issue's.
It is unfortunate that the city has such a problem with panhandlers and homeless. I realize this is an issue everywhere but I have never seen it to such an extent.
I was pleased with the way the manager addressed our issues.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pat E
Reviewed 17 April 2018

My wife, daughter and I really enjoyed staying here. Our corner room on the 8 floor was great. The views were not amazing, but pretty darn good. It was mostly of I-5 traffic but we could also see downtown Seattle with a tiny view of the water.My wife and I had a king bed room, super comfortable, very quiet, slept great. My daughter had the pull out sofa and as usual, not so good. Does anyone make a pull out sofa that is comfortable, doesn't weigh several thousands of pounds and the springs don't stab you in the back? Sorry, I digress. The breakfast on day one was horrible, not their fault. The Sakura Con kids eat like their lives are dependent upon this meal. I love these Con kids, so sweet, kind and respectful but if there is a scrap of food between you and them you might lose a finger or two. Breakfast on day two was much better, they seemed to be more calm, relaxed and there actually some food left for us less aggressive folks. The location is great for people visiting the Convention Center, our room was very large with lots of windows and the employees were amazing. With all of this chaos, these employees were so friendly, so efficient and professional that management must be doing a great job, or they just hire exceptional people. Very impressed with the staff. Thank you to all you hard working folks.

Stayed: March 2018